Domain Empire

question Should I drop my 8N & 9N .net's?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I registered 8N and 9N and even crazy enough also 10N .net's

And also .coms

Why?????

Because I thought since the sale of 88888888.com for $150k

Last year may have indicated that the Chinese have become "soft" long numerics. Especially if they have great numbers.

So it's been a year. I did renew them before coming here to ask.

But I think I still have a chance to grace delete.

So any opinions on ling numerics?

Yes yes I know shorter is better but I think there's market with the "little" guy who just wants good number domains. Who targets Chinese customers.

So could 8N and up sell for low $xxx at least . Is it guaranteed? Or crap shoot?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Drink a Starbuck's Santa Hat and move on with life.

•••
Not sure if you can grace delete renewals. If you can do it, if not you have a year to think about your mistakes.
Not worth reg fee sorry, even 9N.com I couldnt imagine even registering something like that..net ouch

•••
Thanks. I agree. I grace deleted last night and instead got

MesoCase.com
CancerPleural.com
LawCancer.com
CaseCancer.com
LawMeso.com

Meso is popular use for shortening Mesothelioma.

Do a whois for MesoLaw.com and check out their ASK price for it.

•••
Not sure if you can grace delete renewals. If you can do it, if not you have a year to think about your mistakes.
Not worth reg fee sorry, even 9N.com I couldnt imagine even registering something like that..net ouch

I'm keeping the dotcoms as I just want to recoup losses on it. Going to try to sell to nyc and NJ realtors targeting Chinese buyers in China . $250 is my target price . The .nets were a bit of a stretch.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back