Dynadot

Do I have valuable domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Businesssellerone

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

after EXTENSIVE manual research I happened to locate and register 2 domains which I think could be great to use for SEO but also valuable.

Domain 1 has a Forbes backlink and it is associated with legal.

Domain 2 has a Harvard backlink and it is associated with financial.

I also have a domain with a non-forum university link and another with a link from a local news station.

So, in your opinions... what do you think I should ask for base price for domain 1 and domain 2?

They are both non-spammed so what does everyone think? I need some extra money! and I need expert opinions!

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You forgot to mention the domains.

•••
Yes, thank you for that. I'd like to keep them private for now.

I've been researching and I am seeing Forbes guest post pricing and seeing numbers like $2500 and $5000 on google search result so I don't know what to price it at and I'm interested in experienced opinion. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on maybe some data or something.

Thank you.

•••
•••
That makes sense.

So there isn't a base value for a domain with a Forbes backlink?

•••
The Forbes article is over 10 years old and still indexed .... I'm assuming that alone has some value...

•••
How long is a piece of string?

Brad

•••
•••
Biggest joke I've seen all year.

Thanks for the laugh.

•••
Hey, how much does my car cost?

•••
Hi, there’s an asymmetry here. Domains are a necessary part of SEO, but SEO (high quality backlinks etc) is not a necessary part of domaining. You need to go to an SEO forum where not only do they have up-to-date knowledge of this ”link juice” stuff but they also have their own marketplaces and customer base for SEO domains. I guess they’ll want to know DR & DA scores:

https://ahrefs.com/backlink-checker
https://websiteseochecker.com/bulk-check-page-authority/

•••
To be clear, this forum focuses on valuing the domains based on the name itself. We buy and sell instrinsically valueable domains.

As such, your domain has 0 value for us without the name. Go ask on an SEO forum.

•••
To be clear, this forum focuses on valuing the domains based on the name itself. We buy and sell instrinsically valueable domains.

As such, your domain has 0 value for us without the name. Go ask on an SEO forum.
So my domain, e40d.com would be considered here?

•••
So my domain, e40d.com would be considered here?
As long as I understand, it refers to transmissions in 90’s Ford cars, apparently it might be interesting to transmissions parts sellers, any vehicle repairers and enthusiasts, idk, it's very niche and in my opinion you should promote it through such enthusiasts, repairers and so on in the first place, for a domainer it's random and unpleasant VNNC (vowel-number-number-consonant) combination, unlike with CVCV, that are short, mostly sounds good and might be brandable.

•••
It's a good name.
You can sell it in the range $1-$100,000

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back