IT.COM

question Should I accept this offer for my domains ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saka77

Restricted (66% DM)
Impact
Hello my friends .

I have received message now from someone telling me that he want to bulk buy 15 of my domains for $1500 ..

Here is the domains :

NiftyOrder.com
BrokersNFT.com
CarePrince.com

NiftyPartner.com
HouseCanal.com
ExpertsNFT.com
TechKinds.com
NFTroutine.com
TasksShop.com
Payicons.com

Boody.org
Swarthy.net
Formers.xyz
Affable.de
Swelling.de

IF you were in my place, What's your answer ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He refused my suggested offer so the deal is gone .

NFT is Abbreviation to 3 words so no compare between domainbrokers and brokersdomain on your example and in my case my friend NFTBrokers.com and BrokersNFT.com

the reversals of names haven't really to do with length

btcbrokers vs brokersbtc will simply never have same value

it goes for all names

sometimes truth is not what we prefer

•••
the reversals of names haven't really to do with length

btcbrokers vs brokersbtc will simply never have same value

it goes for all names

sometimes truth is not what we prefer
I agree with you

•••
•••
If they were my domains I wouldn’t be renewing them. So, yes I would have taken the offer. If the domains had more value obviously $1,500 would not be enough. That’s 10x your renewal fees. Assuming you pay $10 per year. I wouldn’t be in the business of domains for that little profit. If you were willing to take $2,500 it wasn’t worth blowing the deal for $1,500. Just my opinion of course.

Last edited:
•••
If they were my domains I wouldn’t be renewing them. So, yes I would have taken the offer. If the domains had more value obviously $1,500 would not be enough. That’s 10x your renewal fees. Assuming you pay $10 per year. I wouldn’t be in the business of domains for that little profit. If you were willing to take $2,500 it wasn’t worth blowing the deal for $1,500. Just my opinion of course.
Thank you sir for your opinion

•••
Why didnt you just take the $1500 offer, you will never get an offer like that again for names that will probably end up expiring.

So you countered with $2500 and now hes not interested in the $1500 deal anymore?? Where did the offer come from?? Namepros? Email??

•••
Reply - $2000 and it’s a deal!
Hello sir . Did you now any new marketplace specific for selling domain nanes in a wholesale price ??

•••
•••
•••
Open your eyes

I oped it . Did you know ?

Affable.de
Generic Word
US monthly Search Over 50k
Global Search Over 130k

Swelling.de
Generic and Dictionary Word
US monthly Search 120k
CPC on Adsense Over $1.5

And you told me open your eyes to sell 15 of my domains for $1500 ?

•••
Typical example of trying to squeeze extra few dollars. Never hurts to counter people say. My reply would have been thank you for the generous offer, i accept. Then would have renewed all my names due for this year and bought a 4L .com and chinese dinner for 3
Sometimes you give the customer a good deal, both sides are happy. If they are genuine

•••
Typical example of trying to squeeze extra few dollars. Never hurts to counter people say. My reply would have been thank you for the generous offer, i accept. Then would have renewed all my names due for this year and bought a 4L .com and chinese dinner for 3
Sometimes you give the customer a good deal, both sides are happy. If they are genuine
The buyer refused my suggested offer so the deal is gone

•••
Yes, although common and recommended, countering an offer is not risk free! And, you will know for sure only afterwards ...

Last edited:
•••
I oped it . Did you know ?

Affable.de
Generic Word
US monthly Search Over 50k
Global Search Over 130k

Swelling.de
Generic and Dictionary Word
US monthly Search 120k
CPC on Adsense Over $1.5

And you told me open your eyes to sell 15 of my domains for $1500 ?

that's still not a bad advice, actually.

Affable.DE
DE monthly searches = 900

Swelling.DE
DE monthly searches = 2,900

one can reg English keywords of such or better quality in .DE all day long. $6 a piece. it does not work this way.

•••
that's still not a bad advice, actually.

Affable.DE
DE monthly searches = 900

Swelling.DE
DE monthly searches = 2,900

one can reg English keywords of such or better quality in .DE all day long. $6 a piece. it does not work this way.
Try to do this and let me know what you made

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Try to do this and let me know what you made

you may want to add some to your portfolio:
212255_03f6ffd21f0f1726ac2763112d03a101.png

don't forget to research .eu, .fr, .tv, .me and other valuable options.
best of luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-10 01.14.27.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-10 01.14.27.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 130
•••
•••
Hi,

I guess you might have received this offer from some domain investor I assume as it is bulk offer where he might have noted your names which he liked and given you an offer. In that case it is not the smart move to ask the opinion publicly on public forum because there might be a case the guy who made the offer might be seeing this thread and reading all the comments where some people suggesting to take it and some people suggesting to counter it. In your case, you could have discsueed with some pro domainers privately and take their opinion and you might have countered it.

Anyway final decision is yours , whether you want to sell it or not with the received offer as the potential buyer rejected your counter offer already. All the best :)

To me 1500$ offer seems good to me for wholesale price as when I see the list, I like 2 to 3 sellable names to end users and it may take 1 year to 3 years time frame which is just my opinion and I may be wrong because it is impossible to judge the value of each name until we do thorough research on each name like any potential users available etc. So do some more research on the names and take the decision which you feel is the best:)

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

I guess you might have received this offer from some domain investor I assume as it is bulk offer where he might have noted your names which he liked and given you an offer. In that case it is not the smart move to ask the opinion publicly on public forum because there might be a case the guy who made the offer might be seeing this thread and reading all the comments where some people suggesting to take it and some people suggesting to counter it. In your case, you could have discsueed with some pro domainers privately and take their opinion and you might have countered it.

Anyway final decision is yours , whether you want to sell it or not with the received offer as the potential buyer rejected your counter offer already. All the best :)

To me 1500$ offer seems good to me for wholesale price as when I see the list, I like 2 to 3 sellable names to end users and it may take 1 year to 3 years time frame which is just my opinion and I may be wrong because it is impossible to judge the value of each name until we do thorough research on each name like any potential users available etc. So do some more research on the names and take the decision which you feel is the best:)

Hello sir . The buyer contacted me on Telegram group not here .

And Yes . I think i made a mistake to talk in general .

Thank you sir for your analyzing and interest .

•••
Hello sir . The buyer contacted me on Telegram group not here .

And Yes . I think i made a mistake to talk in general .

Thank you sir for your analyzing and interest .
yeah fine, Though buyer contacted you through telegram, if buyer is a domainer, most probably he will be active at Namepros. Anyway nothing wrong in discussing and taking opinion in public but only concern is if the buyer is here and if he/she is watching this thread and after reviewing opinions from different fellow domainers here, he may change his mind even to buy them for your initial offer if you receive not a great feedback of your domains from majority here. Whereas If the buyer is end user then there is zero probability to see this thread!

But overall it is good to take opinion from our experienced domainers here and it helps us to make right decision.

•••
yeah fine, Though buyer contacted you through telegram, if buyer is a domainer, most probably he will be active at Namepros. Anyway nothing wrong in discussing and taking opinion in public but only concern is if the buyer is here and if he/she is watching this thread and after reviewing opinions from different fellow domainers here, he may change his mind even to buy them for your initial offer if you receive not a great feedback of your domains from majority here. Whereas If the buyer is end user then there is zero probability to see this thread!

But overall it is good to take opinion from our experienced domainers here and it helps us to make right decision.
Thank you my friend .

The buyer refused my suggested offer so the deal is gone

•••
You should message him back and say you will accept his offer. I think you would be lucky to put these on nameliquidate and sell two or three of these for $9. If he says he pulls the offer from the table, try to get $1000, then reinvest that money into higher quality names.

Last edited:
•••
You should message him back and say you will accept his offer. I think you would be lucky to put these on nameliquidate and sell two or three of these for $9. If he says he pulls the offer from the table, try to get $1000, then reinvest that money into higher quality names.
No problem . I know i can make more from my domsins . Thank you

•••
I don't really see anything special on the list.

I agree. It will be hard to find an end user.

I would instantly take it

Believe it or not there are buyers whose first offer is their best one. There could be a number of reasons for this. They don't want to waste time on prolonged negotiating. Or they have come into some extra cash and want to invest in domains. The latter means that your domains are not the only ones this person put an offer in. And if that is the case the money could easily have been spent on other domains.

You have to know how much your domains are worth before you get an offer. Because as soon as you get that first offer it can easily make the domains worth more than they are in your psyche. You start to doubt whether you are leaving money on the table. One gauge is how many offers have the domains received in the past. Another is if their history shows prior sales. Also, were they hand registered or purchased on the aftermarket and whether there was a bidding war.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back