IT.COM

question Should I accept this offer for my domains ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saka77

Restricted (66% DM)
Impact
Hello my friends .

I have received message now from someone telling me that he want to bulk buy 15 of my domains for $1500 ..

Here is the domains :

NiftyOrder.com
BrokersNFT.com
CarePrince.com

NiftyPartner.com
HouseCanal.com
ExpertsNFT.com
TechKinds.com
NFTroutine.com
TasksShop.com
Payicons.com

Boody.org
Swarthy.net
Formers.xyz
Affable.de
Swelling.de

IF you were in my place, What's your answer ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No problem . I know i can make more from my domsins . Thank you

well we all think this but in most cases it's just wishful thinking.

when everyone here tells.u 1500 was good deal for u..and this thread is still about u seeking advice...then it means 1500 was indeed good deal for u..

someone just said u should email buyer at 1500..I'd try it.. if no reply offer him few 100s discount and u still come out winner.

•••
I think $1500 would have been good too.

I am curious, did the buyer pick those names from a larger list and contact you

or were you offering the bundle and then they offered $1500 for all?

I ask because as a buyer, if I see a lot of names and I really want just one, I usually offer what I'd pay for just the one and assume the remaining domains are freebies.

•••
I think $1500 would have been good too.

I am curious, did the buyer pick those names from a larger list and contact you

or were you offering the bundle and then they offered $1500 for all?

I ask because as a buyer, if I see a lot of names and I really want just one, I usually offer what I'd pay for just the one and assume the remaining domains are freebies.
I wrote a post for a list of 15 of my domains for sale and received reply and message from someone wants to buy all list for $1500 at that time .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back