Dynadot

question Should I start an auction or accept the offer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

serppower

Established Member
Impact
Hi Guys,

I have listed my domain name + website + android app (basically a set of web tools in the SEO & Keyword Research niche) for sale on Flippa for $2990 (The site is new only 3 months old and with no revenue but it has 1000 tier 1 visits in the last month) and I got a $747 offer and I was hoping for at least $1500 because that's what I think my asset is worth, Now the question is do I just accept that $747 offer or I should convert my listing to an auction? the listing already has 292 views & 19 Watchers so I thought if started an auction it would give more traction and I might end up with more than $747 but it could also end up with less than that which will be very disappointing for me.

Please share your opinion and if you want to see the flippa link just PM me because I think it's not allowed to share it here.

Thanks in advance..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lower your price to 1500 if within a few days none of the watchers make an offer, you will know that an auction is risky,

•••
Gut says it should be worth at least $1,500; did you offer back at $2k or anything?

I am also wondering why it isn't converting if you've had 1,000 good visits. Have you done an end to end user visit and tried to be a customer yourself? Is the design up to par? Is the domain solid? Something is wonky with that decent sample size laying a goose egg. Is the user price compatible with the marketplace? I'd suggest at least one (ideally more) conversion before going to auction.

•••
Hi Guys,

I have listed my domain name + website + android app (basically a set of web tools in the SEO & Keyword Research niche) for sale on Flippa for $2990 (The site is new only 3 months old and with no revenue but it has 1000 tier 1 visits in the last month) and I got a $747 offer and I was hoping for at least $1500 because that's what I think my asset is worth, Now the question is do I just accept that $747 offer or I should convert my listing to an auction? the listing already has 292 views & 19 Watchers so I thought if started an auction it would give more traction and I might end up with more than $747 but it could also end up with less than that which will be very disappointing for me.

Please share your opinion and if you want to see the flippa link just PM me because I think it's not allowed to share it here.

Thanks in advance..

I am not really an expert in this field, but that seems like a lot of stuff for under $750.

Brad

•••
OP, Can you please DM me a link to the tool or the Flippa listing? Thank you

•••
wrong place

Last edited:
•••
Reduced my BIN price to $1500 instead of $2990 as suggested and after 2 days I got a $400 offer which is half of the first one, should I proceed to an auction or just accept that $747 offer and move on?

•••
Reduced my BIN price to $1500 instead of $2990 as suggested and after 2 days I got a $400 offer which is half of the first one, should I proceed to an auction or just accept that $747 offer and move on?
Joining the thread six weeks in, how has your sale progressed @serppower? Did you accept the $747 or proceed to Flippa auction mate?

•••
how about u tell me how pretty my girlfriend is without a picuture

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back