IT.COM

question Should I accept this offer for my domains ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saka77

Restricted (66% DM)
Impact
Hello my friends .

I have received message now from someone telling me that he want to bulk buy 15 of my domains for $1500 ..

Here is the domains :

NiftyOrder.com
BrokersNFT.com
CarePrince.com

NiftyPartner.com
HouseCanal.com
ExpertsNFT.com
TechKinds.com
NFTroutine.com
TasksShop.com
Payicons.com

Boody.org
Swarthy.net
Formers.xyz
Affable.de
Swelling.de

IF you were in my place, What's your answer ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Put them up for bids as a package, set $1,500 as your reserve and give the link to your guy and see what happens.

You might get lucky and get a higher bid

But you think $1500 is good for these domains ? :stop:

Last edited:
•••
my opinion: I would accept the offer.

•••
Hello my friends .

I have received message now from someone telling me that he want to bulk buy 15 of my domains for $1500 ..

Here is the domains :

NiftyOrder.com
BrokersNFT.com
CarePrince.com

NiftyPartner.com
HouseCanal.com
ExpertsNFT.com
TechKinds.com
NFTroutine.com
TasksShop.com
Payicons.com

Boody.org
Swarthy.net
Formers.xyz
Affable.de
Swelling.de

IF you were in my place, What's your answer ?

•••
Hard to tell, there are some good ones that you definitely can sell to the end user, but obviously, no one knows when. Also, selling it or not for 1500 depends not only on these names, but the quality of the rest of your portfolio (if you have another 300 similar names - then for sure sell) and your financial situation in general.
I would counter at 2000 to see the reaction. You can always get back to 1500 if he is unflexible.

•••
Hard to tell, there are some good ones that you definitely can sell to the end user, but obviously, no one knows when. Also, selling it or not for 1500 depends not only on these names, but the quality of the rest of your portfolio (if you have another 300 similar names - then for sure sell) and your financial situation in general.
I would counter at 2000 to see the reaction. You can always get back to 1500 if he is unflexible.

Big Thanks sir for your interest but i need good high price .

•••
I don't really see anything special on the list. I would be happy to end at $1,500 but would try to get more, if possible.

It is hard to guide without knowing more about the negotiation.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
But you think $1500 is good for these domains ? :stop:

It is a great deal if you consider the cost of registration and are in need of cash.

It is a poor deal if you don't need the cash and think you can hold for a bigger payday.

The same can be said for most domain deals, there is always a bigger sale around the corner but if you need cash sometimes you have to make the decision and sell.

That is why domaining is hard, anyone can buy domains, the skill is to know when to sell.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Reply - $2000 and it’s a deal!

•••
For those domains, I would seriously consider the offer.

•••
•••
•••
What was your suggested offer?

•••
He refused my suggested offer so the deal is gone
Some times, you really need to take the first offer. Sorry to hear it fell through.

•••
Some times, you really need to take the first offer. Sorry to hear it fell through.
No problem my friend . Thank you

•••
•••
It's low offer

it doesn’t matter if its low. These are lower caliber names and you were lucky to be offered $100 each.

•••
it doesn’t matter if its low. These are lower caliber names and you were lucky to be offered $100 each.

NFTBrokers.com owner received $10k offer and he refused it .

•••
•••
•••
NFTBrokers.com owner received $10k offer and he refused it .

yes but that name doesnt really compare to yer reverse. well except for it.being its reverse.

I mean u know..like domainbrokers vs brokersdomain...and the countless other examples

u really needed to take the 1500

now u will keep renewing thinking they can sell..but probably never will. gl

•••
yes but that name doesnt really compare to yer reverse. well except for it.being its reverse.

I mean u know..like domainbrokers vs brokersdomain...and the countless other examples

u really needed to take the 1500

now u will keep renewing thinking they can sell..but probably never will. gl

He refused my suggested offer so the deal is gone .

NFT is Abbreviation to 3 words so no compare between domainbrokers and brokersdomain on your example and in my case my friend NFTBrokers.com and BrokersNFT.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back