Dynadot

discuss Hello friends, since this platform is for investors in Domains, I decided to post this post here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mohamedoben

Established Member
Impact
* Hello friends, since this platform is for investors in Domains, I decided to post this post here!

* I have been buying domains of poor quality for a while, and some of them are very simple, so I need to develop my skills in acquiring domains.

* If you have an educational course and advice ... that you think will benefit me, do not hesitate to share it with me, thank you, everyone.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Soak up the beginner's section of the forum, for some fundamentals. Maybe it's because I'm familiar with domains for over a decade, but it isn't that hard to know what domain's have a good chance of sale, compared to those that don't. It doesn't take a genius. If you have solid fundamentals, keep a keen eye on relevant news sources, buying your domains diligently (good prices), always looking to learn / staying in tune with the business, you don't need to fork money out on a course IMO

Last edited:
•••
Soak up the beginner's section of the forum, for some fundamentals. Maybe it's because I'm familiar with domains for over a decade, but it isn't that hard to know what domain's have a good chance of sale, compared to those that don't. It doesn't take a genius. If you have solid fundamentals, keep a keen eye on relevant news sources, buying your domains diligently (good prices), always looking to learn / staying in tune with the business, you don't need to fork money out on a course IMO
Thank you, my dear, you are really great, you always help me with my posts

•••
My biggest piece of advice is look for keywords with commercial value. It needs to make sense as a brand or have development potential. I personally don’t even seriously consider anything beyond dot com , dot net , dot org and dot IO. I do have a few dot me but it depends on your investment strategy and methodology.

•••
My biggest piece of advice is look for keywords with commercial value. It needs to make sense as a brand or have development potential. I personally don’t even seriously consider anything beyond dot com , dot net , dot org and dot IO. I do have a few dot me but it depends on your investment strategy and methodology.
Thanks Dear for sharing 🙏

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Friends, how can I always be up to date with what's new, and where to find it?

•••

cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
You'll find a lot in here. Just keep browsing. Goodluck! :)

•••
•••
At this stage, my only advice is read more, buy less.

•••
Hello and welcome to nps! Use the search function for help answering questions and take notes along the way...spend plenty of time reading and learning.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back