Sharjil Saleem shill bidding again on Flippa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksusha64

Top Member
Impact
https://flippa.com/9353101-fav-com This is clear example of Sharjil Saleem shill bidding again.
He has been banned from namepros in the past. Stay away from his listings.
Flippa people please deal with this nonsense.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In the link I provided Lyon states he did it again after those two names. So he cheated 3 people on namepros before getting banned.

•••
I am sooo confused to what happened here... The additional info of Shelly.com isn't instantly helping clarify things...

Here is the NameJet auction record of the $35K Shelly.com sale.

http://web.archive.org/web/20160813...ctions/StandardDetails.aspx?auctionid=3822166
Show attachment 75221

However, according to @ErwanKina LinkedIn page. He recently closed Shelly.com for $35,000. Maybe it sold twice for $35,000?

Show attachment 75222

The domain is now for sale on BrandBucket.with a $120k asking price. WHOIS shows @brandsly as the owner.
Can you check other auctions by this user. Another jump from 12 to 35K is very suspicious. Can you check his other auctions in detail?

•••
Can you check other auctions by this user. Another jump from 12 to 35K is very suspicious. Can you check his other auctions in detail?

I can partially do this if I knew which featured auction account Shelly.com sold from. And that search would be limited to that featured auction link, so if he had additional featured auction accounts like Oliver Hoger, I would only uncover a fraction of names. I will see what I can uncover later.

Making the verification more difficult, is that on Erwan Kina's linkedin page, he claims to have sold it for $35k. Now, unless it was sold twice for $35k (Once by Erwan, and once by Sharjil) or unless Sharjil and Erwan co-sold the domain, I do not know if it sold from Erwan's featured auction account or Sharjil's featured auction account.

I should also note, this auction didn't immediately jump from $12k to $35k. With 5 hours remaining, the high bid was $26k by sogugu, and at that point, the reserve wasn't met.

http://web.archive.org/web/20160811...ctions/standarddetails.aspx?auctionid=3822166

upload_2017-12-13_16-38-32.png

In the link I provided Lyon states he did it again after those two names. So he cheated 3 people on namepros before getting banned.

At the end of that linked thread, Eric states
The first time this happened, we explained the rules and how everything works to Sharjil and the registrant (whom we did not realize was Sharjil). He apologized for the mistake and ensured us that it would not happen again. This happens often with new members, and once we explain the rules, it’s rare for it to happen again.

A few hours ago, it was brought to our attention that this has happened again. As a result, his access to the marketplace has been revoked and the domains that he was brokering will not be allowed to be listed on NamePros by any other private brokers.

At NamePros, we try to give members the benefit of the doubt. The majority of the time, this works out well for everyone, and many of those new members go on to become great contributors of the community. It’s unfortunate when we give people the benefit of the doubt and they end up disappointing us. We apologize for any inconvenience to those involved. In the future, we will do our best to resolve these matters even faster.

Thus, I am confused as to what happened? Was a negative trade review ever left? If so, was it removed at some point? If it was removed, then why was it removed?

Last edited:
•••
Of course I left negative feedback. I have no idea if someone removed it.

•••
I can not find it now. If it was removed then the whole feedback system of namepros can not be trusted.

•••
I think there is a huge problem if namepros is hiding his negative feedback.

Last edited:
•••
I think @Flippa did an amazing job suspending the shill bidders account right away. I think we should all be proud from their quick response.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I think @Flippa did an amazing job suspending the shill bidders account right away. I think we should all be proud from their quick response.

But do we know if the person accused of shilling was the person who got suspended?

Last edited:
•••
•••
I think there is a huge problem if namepros is hiding his negative feedback.
At no time was feedback removed for that member from you. You may have issued it to the wrong person, forgot to issue it, or experienced a connection issue at the time of issuing it that resulted in no feedback being left.

NamePros is not able to police 3rd party marketplace forums. Be sure to contact NameJet support if you feel they have done something unethical there.

If the member has broken a rule on NamePros again, please use the report feature and provide as much detail as possible so we can investigate the matter.

•••

Do you recall any reason why the sale wouldn't have went through at $16k? I do not see a negative trade review for the winning bidder. I also realize you are no longer a mod, and may not be able to comment of previous NP mod related decisions. So maybe @Eric Lyon or @James Rodman is a better person to ask for clarification why the sale may not have went through? I'm assuming it didn't go through because @Sharjil said he sold it for $35k on NameJet...

•••
Do you recall any reason why the sale wouldn't have went through at $16k? I do not see a negative trade review for the winning bidder. I also realize you are no longer a mod, and may not be able to comment of previous NP mod related decisions. So maybe @Eric Lyon or @James Rodman is a better person to ask for clarification why the sale may not have went through? I'm assuming it didn't go through because @Sharjil said he sold it for $35k on NameJet...

To be honest I just remember posting that the auction was over. I never looked at it again.

•••
Erwan sold that domain for me. It went at $35k thr NJ.

•••
At no time was feedback removed for that member from you. You may have issued it to the wrong person, forgot to issue it, or experienced a connection issue at the time of issuing it that resulted in no feedback being left.

NamePros is not able to police 3rd party marketplace forums. Be sure to contact NameJet support if you feel they have done something unethical there.

If the member has broken a rule on NamePros again, please use the report feature and provide as much detail as possible so we can investigate the matter.
I am 100% sure I left him negative feedback. Whats wrong with me and others who he cheated to leave bad feedback for him now? There is an obvious proof of those transactions.

•••
Also his account was suspended and not by some miracle its not suspended anymore. How come ?

•••
I am 100% sure I left him negative feedback. Whats wrong with me and others who he cheated to leave bad feedback for him now? There is an obvious proof of those transactions.
Brother, learn some ethics or manners to talk, I mentioned to Eric, i wasnt aware of the forum rules, So i didnt agree to sale.

•••
Sharjil you have cheated me and other members of namepros community. You already got caught lying today. Why is your account not suspended now?

•••
Brother, learn some ethics or manners to talk, I mentioned to Eric, i wasnt aware of the forum rules, So i didnt agree to sale.

Well if there was an auction and it closed with a winner, what were the rules you didn't understand?

•••
Sharjil you have cheated me and other members of namepros community. You already got caught lying today. Why is your account not suspended now?

Eric needs to answer that if the account was indeed closed.

•••
Feel free to leave your feedback and provide a link in the feedback to the incident thread or direct message where the deal and evidence was reviewed. The thread or direct message you link to should be the issue between you and the member. Leaving feedback and linking to someone else's issue would not be valid. It has to pertain to a deal between you and them.

I hope that helps.

•••
We need to ask Rodman if he left negative feedback as well and if his was removed as well.

•••
But no one answered the 160,000 bidder on Flippa who was it, it if was not Sharjil the accusation is false. I have no horse in this race, I have not done business or spoken to Sharjil or Ksusha64.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back