Domain Empire

debate Share your park revenue totals... with pictures plz.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
im still kinda beginner to parking.. as in... know more than some... and less than some others ... type of deal.

that being said, I wanted to create this thread to showcase some general parking results these days... we probably shouldn't post actual names here or show them on pics.. but that's entirely up to you how much info you want to share..

at the minimum.. for this thread.. plz share a picture from your parking provider of totals earned per month... for as many months as you want of course.

I guess we shouldn't expect the big parking players to be showing their 3-5 figure per month revenues here.. but hopefully we get some intereating posts here and all learn something new from it..

please try to say roughly for how many parked domains your revenue is for... you can also share things like your costs to acquire those parked domains or if handregged etc.. you can also mention if they are zero click domains or regular tier1 ads... or which template you use.. or anything else u want to share..

then you can discuss anything relating to those pictures here.. ask poster for more detail.. etc... or some more general parking things too.. anything to help people learn about parking ...

I'll start in next post...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the "original" overture tool was still active then, and yahoo was the man in the middle.

and with a detailed eye, one could hand-reg their way to an "income stream"

though the streams don't flow like it used to, you can still get a little juice out of it.... if you have the right domain names.

such earnings from ppc, allowed many domainers to hold their domains much longer
when your names pay for themselves, then you don't have to sell them to maintain

even a domain that earns it's renewal fee each year, can be more valuable to that portfolio, than some other names you may be holding that don't get offers or that don't make any parking revenue.

imo...

that's exactly the basis of my business mentality.

Some people look down to $x profitable earnings / year but, as long as you have many of those small guys, you can work towards the big guys with more peace of mind.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back