Domain Empire

Share your CTR

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
In general, with all the advertising on your sites, what would you say that your click through rate is? I run several ads and I average about .3%

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It varies for some topics a low ctr will give you high earnings and for some it won't.

Im averaging 0.9% with about 1300 impressions a day.

Fluctuates between 2.7% and 0.2%

•••
wow 2.7% I'd have 9 times the amount of money.

•••
Are they from your Mesothelioma site? If so your making big $$$ already.

•••
No, they are from moneyjet.

•••
Remember, it is against Google's Adsense TOS to dicuss your CTR and forum discussions should be per their terms to keep anyone from getting in trouble. You're welcome to talk about CTR's in general, just not Adsense specifically. Thanks!

RJ

•••
Oh sorry, I'll change my post a bit. Thanks RJ

•••
For some sites. It can go as high as 10%

•••
POST EDITED

Last edited:
•••
my adrevenue is 0.4% with all ppc programs

•••
•••
So im guessing 0.9% is quite high. My keywords dont pay much so its not that amazing :(

•••
hmm, I could use a higher CTR then.. maybe I'll change colors..

•••
You tried the channels feature. Not quite sure what it is but guessing its to do with ad keywords and all.

•••
channels just seperates the stats for different sites or ad placements

•••
dejaone said:
For some sites. It can go as high as 10%

Holy crap! Best of luck to you but since I am on adsense I cannot talk about mine but the amount of money I am making for each click right now is extremely low. Hopefully my new site that I open will have some high paying ads although I just try to do it more for a hobby and try to get some profit in the end.

•••
dpk87 said:
channels just seperates the stats for different sites or ad placements
Oh right.

Might start using that feautre. Havent really looked into the possibilities of my adsense

•••
Mine on avarage is 10% in Sedo however it took me a long time to adjust the keyword to get it.

•••
I was able to triple my CTR with various tests. Maybe I can make $ by helping you guys for better CTR :)

•••
I don't have a clue!!
I am new and very happy to this kindof thing!
I am with Clicksor and I have had the adverts on for about 12 hours and I have had 191 Impressions and 4 clicks and earned $0.46 and I am really pleased!

•••
Sure why not... How though?

dejaone said:
I was able to triple my CTR with various tests. Maybe I can make $ by helping you guys for better CTR :)

:)

•••
Parking on my few domains is at 10% right now

•••
Ok, Here's the deal:

PM me your URL, current average CTR (for one type of ad placement)
and how long have you been using the same ad network.
I'll evaluate the pages to see whether I can improve the CTR.

I'll charge $100 for one ad placement ($50 upfront for the commitment).
If the new placement doesn't increase more than 30% CTR, I'll refund your money.
If it does, you pay another $50.

The test will last one week, and you need at lease 1,000 impressions for the new
ad placement over a course of a week. I'll only take one site for now.

•••
If your thing works it still wouldnt be wise for me to take it up because my income is from various sites and picking one site to optimise would just not work.

Thanks anyway though :)

•••
So we are ment to trust a member that has joined the site less than a month ago with a trader rating of 0??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back