Domain Empire

Share your CTR

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
In general, with all the advertising on your sites, what would you say that your click through rate is? I run several ads and I average about .3%

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GJ Online said:
So we are ment to trust a member that has joined the site less than a month ago with a trader rating of 0??
Pretty Much. But doesnt seem a fair price anyway!

•••
Don't worry about trust. You can send money to a third party (anyone you can trust here, for instance). Not sure how much you guys make from contextual ads. $100 is nothing for 30% CTR increase if you have decent traffic and CPM. Was just an idea, didn't mean a sales pitch.

•••
I speak for myself but my earnings at the moment are only at starter levels.

I made about $200 last month online.

•••
yeah, that's a starter. I made that amount on the fifth month of using contextual ads. Just curious, how many impressions you got? what are the topics and content types (article content, forums or ..) of those sites. I'm actually thinking of buying some lower CTR sites to increase the CTR for a profit :)

•••
•••
You can raise your click through rate by adding a search engine to your site....

Think about it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back