Dynadot

Serious Question About AdSense Payout (Making $1000 A Day)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
MY brother own a website where we recieve vast amounts of traffic. (300,000 uniques/Day)

From this traffic and clicks on Adsense we make $1000 a day.

I want to know if anyone makes this type of profit, and if they know if Google will give any troubles on sending the money after the month is up.

Is their anyway Google will deny our payment? We dont do fraud on adsense.

This is a real serious question so we dont put money into something until we are sure we can make a profit.

Thank you guys. Any comments would be great.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A lot of people have gotten banned when they've done nothing wrong due to "invalid clicks" but technically if you have no fraudulent clicks there should be no problem.

•••
there is no guarantee to payout so please dont spend so much money
if somebody visits daily and clicks more then it becomes more trouble and google doesnt reply to our questions after kicking so please be careful before spending money

atleast wait to get some money and then spend from that this way you wont be in loss

•••
Breakpoint said:
MY brother own a website where we recieve vast amounts of traffic. (300,000 uniques/Day)

From this traffic and clicks on Adsense we make $1000 a day.

I want to know if anyone makes this type of profit, and if they know if Google will give any troubles on sending the money after the month is up.

Is their anyway Google will deny our payment? We dont do fraud on adsense.

This is a real serious question so we dont put money into something until we are sure we can make a profit.

Thank you guys. Any comments would be great.

my concern is if you have asked google directly about this? sure they want to be informed about your earnings per day. that's a lot of traffic I must admit.

•••
nope we have not informed google about our site yet

and CPANEL says that most visitor to the site have only come about once, dso we dont have the same IP's clicking more than once.

•••
US traffic?
And what's the site?
-Allan

•••
Yes, About 98% of the visitors are from the United States.

•••
Just make sure everything you do is by the books. Get familiar with Adsense TOS and make sure you don't do anything against it. If you're clean, you shouldn't have any problem with your payments. Google sends payments of over $10k by UPS or FedEx.

Best of luck, and congrats on the great moneymaking site!

RJ

•••
Breakpoint said:

Google have many people making even more than that, they won't give you any trouble ;)

Just remember, if you're making $1000 per day, how much must they be making from your site :)

•••
Well, you shouldnt have any problems but then we have people herer who have got banned apprently for doing nonthing wrong, but with that amount of money involved, i guess you should be really careful!

•••
So what iis the domain name that has all this traffic??

•••
Maybe he would prefer to keep it anonymous for some obvious reasons! :) but thats a great job earning that muhc from adsense, i cant een reahc 0.1% of it:(

•••
Or maybe it is just a made up story...... :)

•••
Maybe he means it in a hypothethical way.

•••
Maybe his brother is hypothethical too.

•••
Excellent Job Breakpoint...we ALL wish we had that kind of success!!!
Google does have a service for sites that have high volume page views and I would highly recommend you contact them regarding your site....it may even assist you in increasing your earnings...

Here's the link: http://www.google.com/domainpark/

envyous.....YOU BETCHA....LOL .....sure would love to know how both of you have achieved those numbers...maybe one of these days you can put an eBook together and sell it to us....that way we can ALL benefit...just a thought..

OldRatRacer

•••
If you're very cocern about the high adsense payout that your brother is making, then tell him to send an email off to google, they'll make sure everything is fine.

•••
I tried to email google, but they don't reply. Usually.

•••
www.ri.sch.edu.sg said:
I tried to email google, but they don't reply. Usually.
They always respond to my messages.

•••
Congratulations Breakpoint! I´m sure that adsense is going to pay you.

One advice: don´t put the name of your domain here if you´re placing adsense ads.

Regards,

Diego.

•••
diegoid said:
Congratulations Breakpoint! I´m sure that adsense is going to pay you.

One advice: don´t put the name of your domain here if you´re placing adsense ads.

Regards,

Diego.

Yeah, it is because if someone hates you then mass click on your website. Then it's over.

•••
With that kind of traffic your site will cast a long shadow - it will be easy for Google to verify (alexia, backlinks, and who knows what - even searches on their own search engine). That done, I am sure that Google will be very happy to talk with you if the site meets their TOS (Legal subject matter, for instance).

But do consider other alternatives such as Commission Junction.

•••
Yes absolutely, with that kind of traffic everyday, you should be looking into affiliate programs as well.

Even with a poor conversion rate, you should be making thousands of dollars from affiliate programs. Thats of course if you get 300K visitors per day.

•••
And with that amount of traffic you can even try an alternative publisher like Chitika on same page as Google Adsense(Adsense and Chitika on same page are allowed) and maybe you can double your earnings with all those ads and affiliate links! Can we please know your site if it is real?

•••
thats very nice dude.. really good job.. you wont be working again :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back