IT.COM

Your AdSense Secrets

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Trying to make money with Google Adsense can be a very frustrating experience, especially if you have a popular website and yet you still are battling to make a decent living off Adsense.

We all know how frustrating it can be to try and increase our Adsense CTR's, it can be a painstaking and frustrating task of experimenting.

We take risks, we experiment with our Ad Placements, We try and trick our sites visitors to click on ads with them thinking it is part of our site.

We have to be cunning, like a greedy fox.... wether we like it or not, we try and confuse people into clicking our ads... maybe not all of us, but I would say most of us.

We all experiement with our layouts, the ad font or background colours, should we use rounded ads, squared ads or ads without borders.

We work tirelessly on our ad placements, our Ad colours, the ad sizes, we wonder wether to use text links on certain pages and normal ads on the other pages or mix and match both text and ad links.

I would say 30% of my monthly earnings are from text links, the other 70% from normal Adsense ads.

When I say 30% and 70%, it does not mean I am earning alot of money, but hey, it pays for my cigarettes and hosting fees... if I gave up smoking then maybe I would earn some good money to put away for a rainy day.

I have been with adsense for 4 years and still on a daily basis I battle with my ads, trying to improve the CTR's.

So My Questions to people who make good money and Questions on behalf of not just me, but others who want to earn more money with Adsense.

1. What has helped improve your CTR's and Earnings Increases.

2. Has there ever been a time for you when you hit the Adsense Jackpot, where your earnings went of meagre earnings one day and the next day they skyrocketed and have stayed that way?

3. If you have bought Adsense E-Books, what E-Books would you recommend?

4. What layouts have work for you?

5. How do you trick people to click the ads

6. Does blending your ads into the content work better.

7. What would be your best advice in relationship to improving adsense earnings?

So many questions!

Feel free to offer any tips and your adsense secrets here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back