IT.COM

domains September Keyword domain sales – NFT and Smart record blockbuster sales – Pay and Coin lackluster

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
September Keyword Trends September had a couple big outlier sales, SmartWallet.com at $175,000 and NFTchain.com at $88,000. Tech showed strong gains over August. Coin showed a real dip compared to previous months with no 4 figure results. Pay had a dismal September as well. Smart, Meta, Tech, Crypto and NFT all had five figure sales. […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let’s keep in mind a few factors -

Many sales aren’t reported or made public.
Many offers are made to only get rejected.

Point is, this data isn’t indicative of the market.

Always nice to see sales that are out in the open though. Thanks!

Last edited:
•••

Fail to see the point of this post.....

He clearly states at the end of every report / roundup (and has done so for a very long time) the below

"Note: There are many sales that are unreported each month. We cannot comment on the unknown, so we deal with what’s reported to, and by, reliable sources."

Last edited:
•••
Fail to see the point of this post.....

He clearly states at the end of every report / roundup (and has done so for a very long time) the below

"Note: There are many sales that are unreported each month. We cannot comment on the unknown, so we deal with what’s reported to, and by, reliable sources."

As some say: repetition promotes understanding :xf.wink:

•••
He clearly states at the end of every report / roundup (and has done so for a very long time)
I’m not reading the fine print from an outbound link. I’m going off of the info provided here.

•••

Well of course Keith this is a monthly post that became popular and is only based off what is reported. I know of one big NFT sale that the person told me they were going to report but has not yet reported it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back