Dynadot

domains A breakdown of December Keyword domain sales (Data dips, homes and Tech strong)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
December saw a continued dip in Coin and Crypto keyword sales that started in November. Smart dipped a bit too. Tech had a very strong month both in starting and ending position. Shop had a strong month on the ending in side, LingerieShop.com at $8,600 top sale. Popular Keywords There are certain keywords that are […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting that coin & crypto have dipped while bitcoin price has gone up.....lets see how it pans out over the next 2 months...

Also I turned down a 1k offer for data + keyword last month - if you go on the "data" it might of been a mistake......but sometimes you have to go with your gut :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
The article's total is 561 sales. To me that sounds like too small a number comprising major niche..
7/8/3/4 etc sales per major keyword in a month. only.... :xf.frown:

•••
Interesting that coin & crypto have dipped while bitcoin price has gone up.....lets see how it pans out over the next 2 months...

Also I turned down a 1k offer for data + keyword last month - if you go on the "data" it might of been a mistake......but sometimes you have to go with your gut :xf.smile:

I like Data Nick, I have turned down a few $1,000 offers for DataSmash.com. I also own WearableData.com which has only gotten one lowball. But I think as wearables become more popular the data extracted is important.

•••
I like Data Nick, I have turned down a few $1,000 offers for DataSmash.com. I also own WearableData.com which has only gotten one lowball. But I think as wearables become more popular the data extracted is important.
Both very nice domains - wearable data / health informatics will be big business for companies - monitoring patient health with wearable tech and tracking that data.....you get the idea....

mine was for Data Swan .com - started at $500 then $1000 then silence - they'll be back at some point :xf.smile:

•••
I think we can thank Brent Spiner for the success of Data :)

O5Ra36B_d.webp

Last edited:
•••
Both very nice domains - wearable data / health informatics will be big business for companies - monitoring patient health with wearable tech and tracking that data.....you get the idea....

mine was for Data Swan .com - started at $500 then $1000 then silence - they'll be back at some point :xf.smile:

I like DataSwan I missed out on auctions last couple months on DataBash.com and DataScoop.com and DataKnight.com. Look at the difference one year made on DataKnight.com https://namebio.com/dataknight.com

•••
I like DataSwan I missed out on auctions last couple months on DataBash.com and DataScoop.com and DataKnight.com. Look at the difference one year made on DataKnight.com https://namebio.com/dataknight.com
Someone got a good price for DataScoop and that is BIG price jump on knight......quite a few possible end users for it though , surprised someone let it drop after just 1 year

Another that jumped out on that list is Data Scaling for $155 - has decent search search volume and nice cpc - looks to be a good buy for someone

•••
But the price of BTC has been rising

•••
But the price of BTC has been rising
Yeah that I said it was interesting that there had been a dip in coin & crypto sales - though these are for reported ones, maybe with the unreported sales there has been an increase? Just don't know in that regards......or maybe there will be a lag with sales and they start to go up in the next few months?

Time will tell

There where 12 reported "bitcoin" sales in December totalling $4,675 at an average price of $390 with bitcoinjewelers.com being the highest at $956 - looks like they where all aftermarket sales.....

The above puts it on/around par with "coin" sales

November had 15 "bitcoin" sales and a couple end user bitcoin buys - you can check namebio for the details.....

•••
Good, I was buying most of those keywords.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back