domains February 2022 Keyword sales led by NFT and Pay

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

February 2022 Keyword Trends It was a slow month for many keywords we track here, lower numbers than normal for coin and data. NFT made a nice showing thanks to NFTAuction.com selling for $75,000. Pay3.com for $25,000 was back to back months for a solid Pay related domain name sale. NFT, Labs, Tech, Shop, The […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting how low most of these sales were. I haven't followed these posts continuously. But I was kinda surprised at the low price and rather poor quality of the sales.

•••

February 2022 Keyword Trends It was a slow month for many keywords we track here, lower numbers than normal for coin and data. NFT made a nice showing thanks to NFTAuction.com selling for $75,000. Pay3.com for $25,000 was back to back months for a solid Pay related domain name sale. NFT, Labs, Tech, Shop, The […]
Continue Reading
Interesting read. How to I subscribe to your blog so I can be notified about new articles?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back