NameSilo

Selling via LinkedIn Message Ads

Labeled as advice in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by mazkel, May 20, 2020 at 11:56 AM

Replies:
Views:

1. mazkel

mazkel Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Has anyone been successful selling domains via LinkedIn Message ads?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. doofer

doofer Established Member

I have around 1400 connections on Linkedin & have messaged all with a general message with a link to my portfolio as well as certain individuals regarding specific domains. Response has been....minimal ! Very few people even acknowledge the message, a handful of thanks, thanks but no thanks, i'll look into it (!) and one 'gentleman' who told me where to go, in fact, just in case I hadn't fully understood his displeasure or what he would like me to do, he reiterated it with an immediate follow up message ! Slightly unnecessary considering I only messaged him the once, was very polite and thanked him for his time !

3. mazkel

Thanks for the feedback.

4. ecomslice

ecomslice Top Contributor VIP

Running ads works. there is threads on here. I think the suggestion was only to CEOs of over 5000 employees or something like that. dig for the thread , sorry not sure what it was called. likely " Linkedin outbound " or something. o , and it has to be a true premium domain or specialized very attractive to the specific industry,

5. mazkel

Thanks

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice