Dynadot

advice Selling/Pitching Domains to Big Corporates - Which landing pages/nameservers to use?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi all, Good Day

I have a few .Coms I would like to pitch to corporates

Which name servers /landing pages would look most professional and or increase chances of sale

I like Dan for being able to add a description but feel GoDaddy inquiry form ns3.afternic.com/ns4.afternic.com may be best. Or Sedo?-

I don't have any experience selling to any corporates so would value your experienced opinion from what's worked. Many thanks ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Corporates lesser care about direct sales. Getting past the gate keepers, tough lesson in sales.

I will suggest you to build your own marketplace, and test the waters, if you are fishing for sharks.

If you want someone to catch fish for you, try using broker services like AfterNic...

Forget 25% of your fries.

And, if you want salamons, try DAN... They are reasonably less gluttony at 9%....,

If you want tuna, try Nameliquidate..., *(That was a joke!)

•••
(SWD COM)It's a free platform with a message function:xf.smile:

•••
If a large corporation wants to purchase a domain, they will contact you. It will usually be anonymous or via a service like Mark Monitor or CSC.

As someone else mentioned it is basically impossible to get past the gatekeepers to a decision maker at large companies.

Unless you have some serious top tier .COM, it is likely a waste of time.

As far as the landers go, I don't think it really matters that much. If I large company is interested in your domain the lander is not likely to make much difference.

Brad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back