Dynadot

question Selling on different sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rkolo

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone, can someone please tell me how to sell on go daddy and sedo both? It says to enter the verification, but sedo's directions doesn't match go daddy. TIA.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You list on sedo, then you list on Godaddy.
Pay attention, do not put a BIN on both sites, in case one of your domain get sold on both, you wouldn't be able to fulfill the name on one of the websites. So put a BIN on one site only.

•••
That makes sense, thanks for that. The problem I am having is proving ownership. Sedo wants me to enter some information in the dns manager on godaddy. The directions don't match up, so I am kind of lost on what to do to verify my ownership on sedo.

•••
That makes sense, thanks for that. The problem I am having is proving ownership. Sedo wants me to enter some information in the dns manager on godaddy. The directions don't match up, so I am kind of lost on what to do to verify my ownership on sedo.

I previously said: https://www.namepros.com/threads/fastest-way-to-verify-new-names-when-on-sedo.1126356/#post-7135507

do you know how to add a record to DNS? sedo wants you to add a TXT record which is your unique code to verify all of your domains.

•••
do you know how to add a record to DNS? sedo wants you to add a TXT record which is your unique code to verify all of your domains.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think i have that figured out now, thank you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back