Dynadot

Selling domains through netsol is a big no no !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am ( or better was ) selling domains through namejet / netsol for approx. 10 years and if you are thinking of selling your name through namejet/ netsol , i think you should be made aware of changes that netsol “forgot “ to tell you when everything changes to netsol :

when your listed domain sells at namejet you MUST immediately transfer your domain to your netsol account without any delay … no matter if the buyer paid or dont or even if the buyer never had any interest in paying for it .

the problem is if the buyer does not pay or never had any intention of paying for it, your domain is stuck for at least 2 month at netsol .
couple of months I transferred a domain to netsol and after arrival in my netsol account the domain was moved into one of many netsol holding accounts . And the system showed payment pending for days and days …the domain was never paid for and it took me days just to know where my domain went . Calling netsol support does never work …these idiots have no idea what i am talking about ( they just where never schooled what services netsol has . At one point the support ask me for my credit card to pay for my own name i was trying to locate ( she wanted to charge the auction amount to my credit card …this is no joke ) anyway netsol support is simply incapable of support ….namejet support tells you the support is a different email and does not have any support portal .

so there is no telling if your domain stays in your netsol account or may be transferred into a holding account .if that happens good luck finding it and getting it back .
netsol is the only company i have every dealt with that requires transferring your property to them before payment is secured !
After dealing and selling on namejet for countless years this is the last straw and i told them in writing to cancel all listings 2 days ago ( they still have not done so !)

the issue came up as a domain showed pending payment for over 5 weeks !

please see screenshot for the email ( proof )

i am not saying you should not use this service …i am just telling you what you should be aware of if you do .( remember sedo ,afternic , etsy , ebay …they are first resure the payment before they ask you to move a finger )

Attachments

• IMG_8336.jpeg
    IMG_8336.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 38
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back