IT.COM

question Selling domain that registered with Godaddy. How?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Hello,

I have a dot .co domain (ipoteka.co) that registered with Godaddy, but I do not found how to sell it through Godaddy Premium listing neither url redirect to Godadfy lander.
- Premium listing section says I can not add a. co domain.
- I have tried to point the domain on Godaddy search page Godaddy do not allow me to add url redirect on any Godaddy page

I can only point to another nameservers like Afternic etc but that is not fit for my needs because the domain is for specific location where Afternic not loading.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What did you update on the 22nd? If ownership was updated to you or it was pushed from another account you probably triggered a lock.

Last edited:
•••
What did you update on the 22nd? If ownership was updated to you or it was pushed from another account you probably triggered a lock.
on 22nd i have updated nameservers.

around month ago i have updated my Godaddy account email but not whois domain contacts.

Last edited:
•••
I even can't get auth code for transfer away. The domain is not expired, registered around 1 year ago.

I am really frustrated.

•••
I can't list the domain on $1 auction here or gifting to another godaddy member because push option unavailable.
Screenshot_20210228-132621.png

Screenshot_20210228-132736.png

The domain will go on expired goddady auction. If i click "delete domain" does it will prevent a domain going to expired auctions?

I can not transfer away neither push to another godaddy account.. renewal is too high $35.

After the drop the domain will be marked as a Premium by Co Registry..

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back