NameSilo

Selling domain that registered with Godaddy. How?

Labeled as question in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion, started by ReallyBigIdea.com, Feb 23, 2021 at 11:19 AM

Replies:
Views:

1. ReallyBigIdea.com

ReallyBigIdea.com Established Member

Hello,

I have a dot .co domain (ipoteka.co) that registered with Godaddy, but I do not found how to sell it through Godaddy Premium listing neither url redirect to Godadfy lander.
    - Premium listing section says I can not add a. co domain.
    - I have tried to point the domain on Godaddy search page Godaddy do not allow me to add url redirect on any Godaddy page

I can only point to another nameservers like Afternic etc but that is not fit for my needs because the domain is for specific location where Afternic not loading.

Thank you

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. ReallyBigIdea.com

I even can't get auth code for transfer away. The domain is not expired, registered around 1 year ago.

I am really frustrated.

3. DirkS

DirkS DutchPirates.com VIP

What did you update on the 22nd? If ownership was updated to you or it was pushed from another account you probably triggered a lock.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021 at 11:39 AM
  4. ReallyBigIdea.com

on 22nd i have updated nameservers.

around month ago i have updated my Godaddy account email but not whois domain contacts.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021 at 11:43 AM

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice