NameSilo

Sedo scammed me, and you're next!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
sedo.co.uk scam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recieved the letter below today. I have been purchacing domain names for many years now and point them at places like sedo.com. Today they deleted my account including 1200 dollar sale of domain that was sold through using there service. Lost over 1500 total.... Dont trust these Germans!
Hello Jason,

A detailed examination of your traffic showed that it was not coming from natural type in and search engine query generated sources but from promotional and known bad sources.

Because of this we have no choice but to close your account, block your domains from the marketplace and withhold your unpaid parking revenue.

As outlined in our parking and conditions our parking program can only accept natural traffic. Redirected traffic or traffic from any paid sources such as link exchanges or promotional services and software is not accepted.

For reference please see:

http://www.sedo.com/about/policy.ph...guage=us#link53

Keith White
Account Manager SEDO LLC

Dear Mr.

Due to irregularities in our domain parking program the following domain(s)

will be;

- Blocked from our sales program

- Excluded from our partner program

We appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

Your Sedo Team

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there service is like adsense.. when will they ban only god knows

•••
Ok, this isnt going anywhere. Just more love/hate depending
on what your experiences have been.

Thread Closed, lets find something interesting to talk about.

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back