IT.COM

SEDO RECORD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dondomainer

domainnamescom.comTop Member
Impact
I presented the biggest domain parking earning of sedo.

88 VISIT
68 CLICK
EARNINGS?.....do not be afraid...watch the image

web-hosting-360.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My few domain made $6 in two weeks on PC, but same number of domains made $2.5 on SEDO. They suck.

•••
My few domain made $6 in two weeks on PC, but same number of domains made $2.5 on SEDO. They suck.
same here...
they also many times reduce the daily earnings after 1 or 2 days...

•••
I moved all my parked domains from Sedo to Domain Name Sales three years ago. The difference in PPC was dramatic. These days, it's less but still higher than Sedo. I would definitely explore others, particularly Bodis because they are serious about it all. But still, if a domain is banned by Google's monetization channels there isn't much one can do.

•••
sedo seems to reward "emerging countries" traffic poorly. I am talking in this case about India. Your domain gets traffic from India AND sedo is obviiously paying poorly for it with their tier 2 ads. Even when .in domains aren't banned by G, sedo still pays alot of $0.02 where as other parking companies pay anywhere from $0.01 to $0.20/click.....generally. I would move this name out and try using above or another parking company. PC will show you clicks but will also show you they have no tier 2 feed that will pay for those clicks that G wont pay for. wtf.

•••
Sedo sucks balls for parking tbh.. never ever have had earnings more than few bucks whereas on DNS, revenue has been great plus if you want to try different ad provider than Google, isnt Media.net an option?

•••
sedo sucks so bad for parking

on voodoo just one domain makes double that even with no clicks, just some searches.

•••
On VODO i get one time a click of $18...but never again in 364days after....

•••
Sedo seems to pay small pennies when compared to voodoo / bodis.
The only benefit is selling is little easy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back