Dynadot

question My parked domain at Sedo gets clicks but no earnings...

NameSilo
Watch

Blues Brother

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone, I have a parked domain with Sedo. The search volume for this domain is over 500,000 exact searches a month.

I've received multiple clicks in the last day, but no earnings. Shouldn't I get money when someone clicks on a link on my parked website?

What are your thoughts?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The last day means you have to wait. Earnings are not finalized.
Or invalid traffic ....

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the input evil. I asked Sedo and they got back to me today.

Their reply:

"
It appears that the EPC for your domain(s) is lower than 0.01 USD. The EPC/CPC is decided by our advertisement partners and Sedo does not have any influence on their decision. This amount is usually between 0.00 USD and 3.50 USD per click, but can be higher or lower depending on the keyword chosen and the advertisement clicked on.

Sometimes when the EPC is below 0.01 USD, it is displayed as 0.00 USD. We display the earnings accordingly as received from Google and other advertisement partners."

Hope this helps anyone in the same predicament.

•••
The epc can be lower due to quality of traffic and region/country. There is also a possibility your domain is blacklisted/failisted.

•••
I get so many Uniques on a domain like 500 per day......what the F is unique and how do I turn that into a money making machine?

•••
I get so many Uniques on a domain like 500 per day......what the F is unique and how do I turn that into a money making machine?
Unique means that the individual has never been there before. You have to figure out what each person is looking for.

•••
Unique means that the individual has never been there before. You have to figure out what each person is looking for.
The domain is farmbubble.com

•••
The domain is farmbubble.com
You need to figure out where your traffic is coming from and what they are looking for. This could be bot traffic, if that's the case this won't translate into money.

•••
You need to figure out where your traffic is coming from and what they are looking for. This could be bot traffic, if that's the case this won't translate into money.
If you Google farmbubble,it is a hot game app

•••
See if you can manually force a keyword.

•••
As far as I know, Sedo has always been terrible for ad revenue compared with bodis or parkingcrew.

•••
As far as I know, Sedo has always been terrible for ad revenue compared with bodis or parkingcrew.
Generally true but Sedo can better than the others for some domains, for example adult domains

•••
Had ibet.ph parked at sedo for 7 days , got 910 uniques and 40 clicks .

ibet.ph is back at dan.com and getting up to 130 + uniques a day .

•••
You can make a comparison when you can filter bot on Dan.
Moreover do you prefer some parking clicks on Sedo or multiple uniques on Dan (with zero clicks)?

•••
You can make a comparison when you can filter bot on Dan.
Moreover do you prefer some parking clicks on Sedo or multiple uniques on Dan (with zero clicks)?
Well think I have a better chance to sell ibet.ph at Dan with a lease to own option .

•••
Thanks for the input evil. I asked Sedo and they got back to me today.

Their reply:

"
It appears that the EPC for your domain(s) is lower than 0.01 USD. The EPC/CPC is decided by our advertisement partners and Sedo does not have any influence on their decision. This amount is usually between 0.00 USD and 3.50 USD per click, but can be higher or lower depending on the keyword chosen and the advertisement clicked on.

Sometimes when the EPC is below 0.01 USD, it is displayed as 0.00 USD. We display the earnings accordingly as received from Google and other advertisement partners."

Hope this helps anyone in the same predicament.
Thanks for the enlightenment. Does amount CPC determines EPC, for instance when you have like 19.78 on CPC does it mean the EPC will be higher too?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back