IT.COM

SEDO RECORD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dondomainer

domainnamescom.comTop Member
Impact
I presented the biggest domain parking earning of sedo.

88 VISIT
68 CLICK
EARNINGS?.....do not be afraid...watch the image

web-hosting-360.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't spend it all at once...

•••
•••
It seems that your domain is GB and 0.15 USD for 68 zero clicks is not bad at all.

•••
Wow $1.66 - this is why I don't park my domains.

•••
•••
its fail-listed by Google, so it means you are getting 2nd tier ads

Here is a good tool to check domain status: http://fail.namewest.com/

•••
Wow $1.66 - this is why I don't park my domains.
no thats not the earnings.:) it is 0.15 $. $1.66 is DN's RPM

•••
sorry but, what is GB domain (??)
GB - Google Banned.
If a domain has a low quality traffic Google bans it on their platform which is the primary feed for all the parking companies. so wherever you park your domain you are automatically assigned to the secondary feed.
Also Sedo is not so good in parking. Parkingcrew, Voodoo, bodis are better in it on any day...

•••
Also Sedo is not so good in parking. Parkingcrew, Voodoo, bodis are better in it on any day...

don't, don't, don't believe this hype ^

•••
GB - Google Banned.
If a domain has a low quality traffic Google bans it on their platform which is the primary feed for all the parking companies. so wherever you park your domain you are automatically assigned to the secondary feed.

My domain is NOT BANNED by Google..

now with adsense...traffic come from US and India so far....and i get earnings..

•••
Domainers often complain about the low parking payments - not without reason - but the reality is that few domains are really parking-worthy.
If you bring bad domains to the platform, you'll make pennies out of them.
You can't get much blood from a stone.

•••
What is unusual about the numbers is the high CTR, not sure how system was recording. I have high quality keyword heavy names (no offense) and CTR on average is 6% (with low variation, very close range). So something else is going on with the system. On an average, it is reasonable to expect 5 cents per click (with the best parking provider). So if I go with 4% CTR on this, I would expect about 3-4 hits, so 15 cents revenue is about right.

•••
Several times this past week my browser has blocked me out of suspected malware sites, and every time it's been a Sedo zero-click lander.

Sort of related.

•••
My domain is NOT BANNED by Google..

now with adsense...traffic come from US and India so far....and i get earnings..

Please note the title and note the status of your domain:

upload_2015-5-23_3-53-37.png

•••
•••
What that means is that you won't be able to monetize your domain via Google's ads.

What you're showing me with that link is that domain is indexed in Google's search engine. That's a totally different thing.

•••
Domainers often complain about the low parking payments - not without reason - but the reality is that few domains are really parking-worthy.
If you bring bad domains to the platform, you'll make pennies out of them.
You can't get much blood from a stone.

Help me understand this...

Domain parking ( regular practice )
What that means is that you won't be able to monetize your domain via Google's ads.

What you're showing me with that link is that domain is indexed in Google's search engine. That's a totally different thing.

GOOGLE ADS Like adsense ?....If yes, I am currently monetizing with google adsense, and and reporting profits..

•••
Domain parking is not adsense.
But, seriously, if you want details please feel free to ask any of the parking services around. All I'm telling you is that you won't be able to earn money with Google's ads via parking with that domain.

•••
Help me understand this...

Domain parking ( regular practice )

GOOGLE ADS Like adsense ?....If yes, I am currently monetizing with google adsense, and and reporting profits..
No your domain is not showing any google ads but it is on some secondary feed from sedo...
Dont know why Sedo dont show this in their reports but some of the parking companies let you know when google do not want to provide their feed for your domains..
I would say to switch it to parkingcrew to confirm that...

•••
Did some testing with NameWest.com - this is what I found, lot of stuff out there, not sure what to believe!
NameWest.JPG

•••
Did some testing with NameWest.com - this is what I found, lot of stuff out there, not sure what to believe!
NameWest.JPG
For sure there status are due the TM issues/brands...
I have got a mix result for generic keywords...
29862_88142ec15b54a458f010a8b8661c13f5.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 182
•••
@bashariqbal - good number of 'clean' sites above are redirected sites - dogfood.com, lifeinsurance.com, cloud.com

•••
Your domain webhosting-360.com is indeed banned by Google for parking.

You are correct in that there are many generic domains banned by Google for parking as well. That is because back in the day Google allowed URL forwarding which meant anyone that didn't own the domain could've faked that they did. This resulted in many spammers passing a fake domain that they did not own such as insurance.com to the Google parking pages. Google as a result banned these domains permanently. Ever since, the URL forwarding stopped being supported by Google, but the generic domains continued to be banned to this day.

The domain webhosting-360.com was likely banned for a different reason though.

•••
You could host the domain yourself for a while, thus you'll have access to the traffic logs.
And you can see what the traffic looks like, and where visitors are coming from (if it's not bots). If the traffic is junk, nobody can help you.

•••
Back