Domain Empire

Sedo fee = Lowball offer on 3 letter

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Got an offer on art . sc of $165
When the $150 sedo fee (as it is not parked at sedo) comes off I would be left with the grand total of $15 if I accepted.

Do you think that buyers take into account sedo fees when making an offer?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Halobitt said:
Got an offer on art . sc of $165
When the $150 sedo fee (as it is not parked at sedo) comes off I would be left with the grand total of $15 if I accepted.

Do you think that buyers take into account sedo fees when making an offer?

If you want to sell it and you feel it is a fair price ask the buyer to pay Sedo fees. Call Sedo and ask them to call the buyer to ask him/her instead of countering back and forth. Good luck with your sale.

•••
Instead of doing that you can just counter with an additional $15 price.

•••
cfguru360 said:
Instead of doing that you can just counter with an additional $15 price.

True, except that I think he can get more for it.

•••
He's not saying the fee is $15, he's saying the fee is $150, and he would only receive $15 from the $165 sale. He would need to counter offer +$150 to cover the fee. Unfortunately, the .sc domains still fall into the 'other' category of extensions with higher commission fees.

•••
My point was that do think buyers are aware of what domain sellers receive. Is it possible they think 100% goes to the buyer?

•••
is anyone makin money parking at sedo?

•••
You can counter with a comment.

•••
park it there for a week while you counter offer, as its worth more than that offer

then hopefully you will get the reduced fees for having it parked with them

•••
just counter offer and add ('+ sedo fee $150')....forget any chit chat.....

•••
ive had that before with a .sc.

The sedo rep said it was because of the "complex transfer process". She obviously didnt have a clue about anything as it is just like transferring a .com. Get your act together sedo! :)

•••
What about afternic or godaddy? Try selling it there.

•••
zachary0611 said:
What about afternic or godaddy? Try selling it there.

well, he got an offer on Sedo..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back