Dynadot

discuss Security Tokens

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The winner is

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Utility Tokens

votes
    15.0%
  • Security Tokens

votes
    85.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

MSN-Domains

Top Member
Impact
The SEC will mandate Security Tokens, It's easy to see why.
securities-token-offerings-STOs-662x290.png

For those that are still struggling to understand the concept i'll explain in a way you can understand.

Example:

Utility Token - Namepros generate a utility token ICO that can be used on the forum no ownership, unregulated, back by nothing, thin air investment. Maybe you can use it to purchase things on the forum, fundamentally who gives a shit.

Security Token - Namepros generate a security token which holds 10 Top Domains *NP defines a top domain as (No domains under $1000 resale value) You can invest it in, you can profit from it, It's regulated and has governance.

In my eyes this is as clear as day how this can work - furthermore you don't need a 10k page whitepaper to understand as it's backed by a security.

Any aspiring domain fund mangers you can now begin on polymath network and raise capital for your investments. The only question remains, Can you provide a ROI for your investors.

I'll invest $1k into the first good portfolio with a clear history of P/L

https://tokenstudio.polymath.network/

Attachments

• securities-token-offerings-STOs-662x290.png
    securities-token-offerings-STOs-662x290.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 257
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
STOlaunchgroup.com
FoundSTO.com
PlanetSTO.com
STOchecker.com
STOpicker.com
STOhunch.com
STOlegaladvice.com
IcomplySTO.com
STOzoom.com
STObyte.com
OnlySTO.com

•••
weown.com - Business ST platform already gathering traction after short period of time
weown.png

ST/STO space is picking up serious pace from global investors. Tokenized assets, High liquidity pools

•••
Thank you for posting this information MSN Domains. Very interesting stuff. Researching this topic it seems on the verge of a big jump in recognition and adoption. I picked up digitalsecuritytokens.com the other day, any thoughts? I realise its a long domain but thinking it could still have potential.

•••
Thank you for posting this information MSN Domains. Very interesting stuff. Researching this topic it seems on the verge of a big jump in recognition and adoption. I picked up digitalsecuritytokens.com the other day, any thoughts? I realise its a long domain but thinking it could still have potential.

No specific thoughts on the domain - has a reasonable chance of selling if priced correctly. Good 2L 3L 4L or High volume specific keyword .Network domains would be valuable. i.e. reit.network

I've not seen much .io in security tokens - .com and .network are very active

Check www.leaseumpartners.com - They're active now, there is a huge range of extensions being used. I would recommend go for 1 to 2 quality domains in this sector over quantity

I've tried to purchased a couple good 3L or 4L "ST" variables but the cat is out the bag. Domain holders don't want to sell me at any price

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Iconomi is also moving from their utility token to an equity/security token and I think that is the next step in the ICO evolution, because next ICOs will need to give assurances (read equity) to investors to get their money.

•••
Iconomi is also moving from their utility token to an equity/security token and I think that is the next step in the ICO evolution, because next ICOs will need to give assurances (read equity) to investors to get their money.

100% - Investor's want to deploy capital to profit making businesses, Not "0% commission" applications who run quasi-social enterprises.

The link below gives you a insight into how this will work.

Key part being "Each token represents ownership rights in LXDX p.l.c.." thin air investment / fake market-cap days are over

Bare in mind the market-caps of the utility token space has gone from 800b to 200b in less than a year. Losing 120% in 10 months. No investor/speculator in their right mind would put capital back there

https://www.lxdx.co/resources/lxdx-tearsheet.pdf

Last edited:
•••
100% - Investor's want to deploy capital to profit making businesses, Not "0% commission" applications who run quasi-social enterprises.

The link below gives you a insight into how this will work.

Key part being "Each token represents ownership rights in LXDX p.l.c.." thin air investment / fake market-cap days are over

Bare in mind the market-caps of the utility token space has gone from 800b to 200b in less than a year. Losing 120% in 10 months. No investor/speculator in their right mind would put capital back there

https://www.lxdx.co/resources/lxdx-tearsheet.pdf

Well that dump is due to bitcoin losing its value mostly. All boats rise with the tide and all boats fall when that tide is gone. Bitcoin is the tide. At least for now :)

•••
Just picked up securitytokenzone.com

•••
•••
•••
With security tokens I don't think it's winner takes all marketplace - Little chance of Zero sum game here

Unlikely to see 10trillion worth of assets on a single platform

I think there will be large players in every main silo i.e property, art, reit, gold.

Atm there is a new platform/player everyday latest being

https://sovren.app

This should heed as warning to anybody going on buying spree - finding the domain which will get the capital you want. Is maybe 10000/1 dog maybe higher

Last edited:
•••
I have registered @securitytoken and @securitytokens on Instagram.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Lost out on STEX.com close but no cigar

.network is so very strong in blockchain space - quite like the extension and it's relevance.

The word "crypto" imo will retire with ico's - real capital has moved in

•••
The Variance in extensions is huge. Highly credible startups will use almost any extension to START>UP

Newly listed. Dominium.me

Dr9xyDHXgAE0Gbn.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Credit to the CEO, Shrewd acquisition of issuance.com

AAA Domain for a brand. Capital is all-in on security tokens

dashboard-administration.png

•••
The majority of "Crypto" investors have been fed to the wolves. Fake-Marketcap investors told me i "must of lost" a load of money when prices were high, Well you're not talking now > www.radiosilence.com

Blockchain 2.0
Fed to the wolves.png

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Maybe the best firm in the valley.......

Andreessen Horowitz-backed Harbor kicks off security token platform with the sale of a $20 million mega-dorm

• Harbor, the security token platform with blue-chip backers, is set with its first offering
  • Investors will be able to buy a small slice of giant “mega-dorm,” which houses students at the University of South Carolina
  • The tokens won’t trade immediately and won’t be quite as easy to move as shares of stock, but will bring liquidity to a traditionally illiquid market
Harbor has officially launched its platform to tokenize private securities, the firm announced Tuesday. And it’s kicking things off with the sale of a tokenized real estate investment trust representing a stake in a $20 million mega-dorm.
Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-5.13.49-PM-e1543290244289-1200x542.png
Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Pantera Capital, and others, Harbor offers a platform for firms and other entities to issue tokenized securities as a way to raise capital. Those tokens, which are based on blockchain technology, can represent ownership in assets spanning real estate to private equity to art.”This is our first offering,” chief executive officer Josh Stein said in a phone interview with The Block. Investors in the deal will have a piece of The Hub at Columbia, an off-campus housing complex for students at the University of South Carolina. The property will be divided into 955 tokens valued at $21,000 apiece, according to the firm.

•••
•••
Picked up:
DSTokens .com
DSOTokens .com
DSOBrokers .com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back