IT.COM

Any Binance Smart Chain enthusiast or pro devs around?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey there,
I have this sitting around : spinderman.net, a.k.a spinderman network, $SPI

I mean, we could do a pretty decent meme coin out of it, that feeds it's liquidity and makes some profit to us with micro fees like :

2% BUY -> 1% Marketing, 1% Auto liquidity
2% SELL -> 1% Marketing, 1% Auto liquidity
Total 4%..

1% of each transaction goes to liquidity, 1% to Marketing which can be used to further promote here and there.

We could totally run a legit meme coin that day traders can use to speculate and have fun with, while in the meantime we can indefinitely grow it's liquidity and marketing.

All of that is like super basic and if anyone is interested in talking about it, send a DM.

The whole meme coin logic and functionality, as you should be aware is not a very long in terms of lines contract.
There are already multiple similar contracts that are publicly available to read and browse on BSC, so it's not even necessary to reinvent the wheel.

Of course it's not as simple as it sounds, but in general we would need a token contract, some initial liquidity and a website...
Not that much.
And also, of course, many people already did that. Some made it, some failed, some rug pulled and went to jail etc.

I want this to be a green, legit project that sustains on its micro fees per transaction.

Do you believe that we can still kick-off the $SPI token and a community around it?

1073277_178902252288368_1318122102_o.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back