Dynadot

Second Sedo sale in two months - Not "Beginner" any more ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BML

Top Member
Impact
After first sale I did thank to all people who unselfishly share their knowledge on this forum. This time I will thank to all 148 buyers on this forum to whom I sent my domains as reply to their requests. I thanking them for not accepting my domains at "reseller" $20-$40 prices and forcing me to put them on Sedo where I collected, now for second time, low $XXX for same domains. So from my limited experience I can say to all beginners: damn the torpedoes full speed ahead :banghead: and of course learn from people (not me :xf.wink:) who unselfishly share their knowledge on this forum (y).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on the sales on Sedo!

Keep the good work! (y)

•••
Many congrats. Wish more come your way.

•••
•••
After first sale I did thank to all people who unselfishly share their knowledge on this forum. This time I will thank to all 148 buyers on this forum to whom I sent my domains as reply to their requests. I thanking them for not accepting my domains at "reseller" $20-$40 prices and forcing me to put them on Sedo where I collected, now for second time, low $XXX for same domains. So from my limited experience I can say to all beginners: damn the torpedoes full speed ahead :banghead: and of course learn from people (not me :xf.wink:) who unselfishly share their knowledge on this forum (y).

Few Questions

1. Did you simply list it or used any showcase packages?
2. Did you do any marketing for it?
3. How many days from listing to sale?

•••
•••
Glad for you & don't worry. Same happen to me many times ( offer here with $40, sold with 1500 euro on SEDO etc..) but must know the "resellers" from Namepros (most of them) they have allready the end buyer for domains they are looking - one of the reason not accepted your or my domains.
On SEDO they are direct end buyers ( aprox.90%)

•••
Congrats do you have any special plans to do with the money from the sale (more domains..higher quality domains etc)

•••
Few Questions

1. Did you simply list it or used any showcase packages?
2. Did you do any marketing for it?
3. How many days from listing to sale?

1. Sales started when I started using Sedo MLS option two months ago. I don't use any of showcase packages.
2. No, I didn't use any marketing at all.
3. First sale a week after activating Sedo MLS, second sale cca five weeks after first.

•••
Congrats do you have any special plans to do with the money from the sale (more domains..higher quality domains etc)

As I have 150+ domains, I don't have plans to get more until there are more sales. And I'm sure that mine domains are highest quality :xf.rolleyes: :ROFL:

•••
•••
Congrats!
Can you share domain name with us?

•••
•••
Congrats!
Can you share domain name with us?

I am not sure if buyer would like it so i'll give a hint. Its three word crypto name in .org and starts with "alt". :xf.wink:

•••
I am not sure if buyer would like it so i'll give a hint. Its three word crypto name in .org and starts with "alt". :xf.wink:
Nice sale of 3 word, i think it's crypto power.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back