Domain Empire

Sav Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nick R

VIP Member
Sav.com Staff
Impact
Hello NamePros community! We are creating a single thread where we can share announcements in, talk about product updates, people can ask questions and host a great discussion on all things domains!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Haven't been able to place any backorders for a while:

Screenshot_2.jpg

•••
@Constantin S

It could be about payments. When the payment is not automatically withdrawn from the card for backorders, the account gets blocked.

Did you check the incoming emails?

Or tried to contact the support team directly?

•••
Hey Sav users. Is there any facility to deposit $ via wire transfer into 'store credit' and then use that to pay for purchases rather than having to pay for every individual purchase by card or Paypal?... It increases the paperwork and admin significantly to have each transaction paid individually from my card...

•••
Hey Sav users. Is there any facility to deposit $ via wire transfer into 'store credit' and then use that to pay for purchases rather than having to pay for every individual purchase by card or Paypal?... It increases the paperwork and admin significantly to have each transaction paid individually from my card...
Agree, as there is no invoicing system (at least i did not find it) is better to make a deposit and use it at expenses than try to put every purchase

•••
No there is not.
You can't even use your available balance from auction sales, to buy domains.
They are working on it, 2 years now...

•••
No there is not.
You can't even use your available balance from auction sales, to buy domains.
They are working on it, 2 years now...
Amazing that they haven't implemented it. For most registrars that's exactly what they want - to have their customers deposit funds up-front. A lot even give a discount for that. Oh well, I guess we keep waiting...

•••
Last edited:
•••
I can't log in to my SAV account: when I put my password and Sav Two-Factor Authentication Code, I see this message:

Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).​

When I want to use chat for help, I am asked to log in again - it is catch-22 here.

Any help, please?

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I logged into support account: It still works
1686173126969.png

•••
yes, but I can not log into any account on SAV , this is the catch.

•••
Sav switched to new platform and it doesn't share the same login credentials. If your old account doesn't work, You can create a new account using a different e-mail and create the ticket.

Last edited:
•••
Sav switched to new platform and it doesn't share the same login credentials. If your old account doesn't work, You can create a new account using a different e-mail and create the ticket.
Done, now I have at least been able to put my request ticket to support.
Thank you silentg!

•••
Done, now I have at least been able to put my request ticket to support.
Thank you silentg!

Have you tried changing your password?

•••
Have you tried changing your password?
Solved ! - thank you all, after being able to raise a ticket it's solved by SAV support.

•••
Backorder system does not work properly. I lost 2 valuable domain names because of them.

I recommend that you follow the transactions closely instead of trusting them.

•••
Hello, @Nick R
Some issues with Sav
Sold two domains on Sav, 1) tried to submit a new one but button ADD has been deleted
Now it says Request Access to our Marketplace to enable this feature.
Clicked request the page just reloaded button ADD unavailable.

2) I was thinking to submit a ticket but I can not sign into support zendesk reset password not working form

Please set me up with a new password​

To reset your password for https://help.sav.com, enter your email address and we'll send you an email with instructions.

Last edited:
•••
Curious,
has anyone ever received support via chat?

I've been waiting for that 'Sav Sherpa' who was supposed to be with me 'shortly' but it is 20mins now and no-one has answered yet.

•••
35 minutes later and still no response from the support in the chat so I have to ask here:

Does anyone know what does the Marketplace->Overview->Active Auctions refer to?

I see a '1' but, to my knowledge, I don't participate in any auction nor I see any way to check, in the case I do, which auction I'm supported to be participating.

Any help is appreciated

Last edited:
•••
35 minutes later and still no response from the support in the chat so I have to ask here:

Does anyone know what does the Marketplace->Overview->Active Auctions refer to?

I see a '1' but, to my knowledge, I don't participate in any auction nor I see any way to check, in the case I do, which auction I'm supported to be participating.

Any help is appreciated
I haven't seen any chat support function. They have a support section that you have to sign up to an account for (different from your SAV login). I think that sucks (having to setup a second account just for support), and refused for a long time, but then signed up and have sent a few queries since. I usually find they reply by email within around 12 hours or so and are generally reasonably helpful.

Sorry, I can't help with the Active Auctions though - I haven't used that.
Edit - just checked. That dashboard that you're referring to would list Active Auctions for domains that you are selling.

Last edited:
•••
@NicTraders ,
not selling any domains on SAV's platform. I haven't even enabled access to their marketplace:

1686993705491.png

As for the chat, I was referring to this:

1686993752064.png

•••
•••
It's a fake chat.

No one is monitoring that service (yet).

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back