Dynadot

Sav Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nick R

VIP Member
Sav.com Staff
Impact
Hello NamePros community! We are creating a single thread where we can share announcements in, talk about product updates, people can ask questions and host a great discussion on all things domains!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My ticket was responded to a couple of hours ago with a prompt to try again; I just did a renewal of 15 domains successfully.

Last edited:
•••
My ticket was responded to a couple of hours ago with a prompt to try again; I just did a renewal of 15 domains successfully.

tnx for info... glad to see support is alive at sav. still I believe they are going down in quality..not up... and instead of my 100percemt folio aim there I'm going to feel much more okay having some at dyna too.

•••
Just got a weird e-mail from SAV:

"Hello,

We have processed your change of account request. Here are the results:

Successes:

domain_name.co

Errors:

None

Best Regards,
Sav.com"

The domain is expired, but still in my account. It is not listed anymore on any marketplace.

Any idea what it can be?

•••
Just got a weird e-mail from SAV:

"Hello,

We have processed your change of account request. Here are the results:

Successes:

domain_name.co

Errors:

None

Best Regards,
Sav.com"

The domain is expired, but still in my account. It is not listed anymore on any marketplace.

Any idea what it can be?

i got same for an .io .. I think it went to exp auction...someone bid... and possibly wanted keep it at sav....versus other exp names of mine that had bids I saw before... where.may be winner transfered out...therefore no.axcount change email..I'm kinda guessing as i never won exp auction

the other option is its sav bug namber 47747474 that may never get fixed...

Last edited:
•••
Anyone have issues transferring domains to SAV? All domains stuck in progress since the morning.

•••
Hi guys, am I wrong or is still not possible using your available balance to pay for registrations or renewals at sav?

•••
Transfers are showing this error today "Pending Unlock by Losing Registrar" and that's why it's not transferring. Domains are all unlocked at losing registrar.

According to their help section, they used to have restart transfer option before but now have been removed. :facepalm:

Last edited:
•••
Transfers are showing this error today "Pending Unlock by Losing Registrar" and that's why it's not transferring. Domains are all unlocked at losing registrar.

According to their help section, they used to have restart transfer option before but now have been removed. :facepalm:

transfered .xyz from ionos and .com from dyna 1h ago ... expedited... all ok... hell even that email was sent that dn arrived. look like they fixed that bug. 8484848 to go.

Last edited:
•••
A customer is selling the whois server domain that SAV uses for its RDDS service!

virtualcloud.co Auction Details (sav.com)

virtualcloud.png

A new fiasco every day!

•••
•••
•••
•••
I got a response from them. Sav said it was a miscommunication between teams and auction is cancelled.

•••
•••
•••
time for our daily bug newsflash at.sav kids... some of names I transfwred to sav show twice in panel... of course I can't write ticket cause some genius at sav thought itd be innovation to be first and only registrar on earth to need new account to open ticket... so this mean opening new email accnt for me..just for that... what a shitshow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230411-170151_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230411-170151_Chrome.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
•••
•••
To set a new password for Ticketing support is hard but to come here and reply is easy for them.
Note: i had all your issues reported here, all of them were solved by support through ticketing, also I m not favoriting SAV in any way, but I think they deserve some accolades for what they offer on the whole Registrar net biz.

Currently looking at some backorder behavior from SAV side which is suspect, will post here later until i m investigating what they are doing, maybe Swetha was right with her XYZ backorders, I see something suspicious with XYZ but now also with COM extensions.

Last edited:
•••
To set a new password for Ticketing support is hard but to come here and reply is easy for them.
Note: i had all your issues reported here, all of them were solved by support through ticketing, also I m not favoriting SAV in any way, but I think they deserve some accolades for what they offer on the whole Registrar net biz.

Currently looking at some backorder behavior from SAV side which is suspect, will post here later until i m investigating what they are doing, maybe Swetha was right with her XYZ backorders, I see something suspicious with XYZ but now also with COM extensions.

the genius who created another account need for ticket need get fired.. that's what needs happen. I like sav but too much is too much. and no longer worth couple bucks here and there. u dont wanna be the only register on earth with separate account for asking for ticket help. that's just fckd up

•••
the genius who created another account need for ticket need get fired.. that's what needs happen. I like sav but too much is too much. and no longer worth couple bucks here and there. u dont wanna be the only register on earth with separate account for asking for ticket help. that's just fckd up
It actually makes sense. The Help section at Sav is using Zendesk, which is a popular 3rd party platform for support tickets and it'd make no sense to use the same password. Why are you having trouble registering?

In the past it was worse, as one could not open help tickets without being logged in (and if the issue was about logging in, there could be no ticket!)

•••
It actually makes sense. The Help section at Sav is using Zendesk, which is a popular 3rd party platform for support tickets and it'd make no sense to use the same password. Why are you having trouble registering?

In the past it was worse, as one could not open help tickets without being logged in (and if the issue was about logging in, there could be no ticket!)

nobody else does it. they should get a hint. what about people with only one email account.. u cant use same email for sav.login and sav tickets. anyway.. I once thought sav was the best..nick and all.. love the ui... can save few dolla too... but that's gone feeling .. now I'm ok at dyna too... tnx

•••
Not receiving verification code and there's no way I can create a support ticket since I'm not logged in.

Any help please
@Nick R

•••
Domain transfer issue: They didn't resolve the issue and I ended up transferring 11 domains to another registrar.

After transferring the domains, i see restart link on half of the domains.
1681310635630.png

•••
I wonder what would happen if a registrar disappeared overnight? Is ICANN getting involved?

Just asking...

•••
No one's responding here or via email

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back