Dynadot

Sav Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nick R

VIP Member
Sav.com Staff
Impact
Hello NamePros community! We are creating a single thread where we can share announcements in, talk about product updates, people can ask questions and host a great discussion on all things domains!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If they not want to reply here, they should open their own SAV support forum and leave a link here.
Just an idea for registrars that don't want to engage on NP's.

•••
do any of u have.problems with domains u transfr to sav nevr show in panel? they show ok in whois and show completed in sav transfers section.

•••
I stopped getting those domain had arrived emails for transfering to sav..and domains not showing in panel. anyone else with this issue? zero support here for sav... it's all turning to crap. time to move. tried to open sav tickets account ..what a joke idea.. my sav email doesnt work there to open it...and apparently neither does my whois email.. nice... so I'm out of emails and cant open ticket ... band of amateurs.

•••
I had an unusual great support experience with them today.

I was charged for an autorenewal for a domain I was going to drop. Asked support if a refund was possible.

Couple of hours later they replied with instructions on how to handle this.

Logged in, cancelled the renewal, money refunded seconds later.

Never requested anything like this before at a registrar and am impressed with how smooth and quick this was handled!

•••
I stopped getting those domain had arrived emails for transfering to sav..and domains not showing in panel. anyone else with this issue? zero support here for sav... it's all turning to crap. time to move. tried to open sav tickets account ..what a joke idea.. my sav email doesnt work there to open it...and apparently neither does my whois email.. nice... so I'm out of emails and cant open ticket ... band of amateurs.
Same with my situation, thats why I found this thread.
And this domain completed yesterday, but can not found in Sav account, meanwhile, they did not reply the e-mail, I had other questions with the transfer, waited for many days.

•••
I can not create a support ticket.

For the last couple of days i am not receiving a sms when the 2factor auto is activated. (i still have a active cookie for browsing in account but can not make a nameserver edit etc). When this cookie expires i can no longer log in my account...

When i click resend code i get this error:

[HTTP 400] Unable to create record: Permission to send an SMS has not been enabled for the region indicated by the 'To' number: +31********. Resend Code

@Nick R

Last edited:
•••
Is it just me or the Cloudflare captcha became just too annoying?
I know there is a switch to very strict traffic filtering in the Cloudflare control panel, so they might've enabled it?
Experience is now worse than before... :xf.cry:

•••
I'm not able to renew expired domains. They have not gone into grace and I have many days until they do. Is this happening to anyone else??

•••
I'm not able to renew expired domains. They have not gone into grace and I have many days until they do. Is this happening to anyone else??

expired is grace.. so they cant be expired and not in grace. make yo mind up dude

•••
I can not create a support ticket.

For the last couple of days i am not receiving a sms when the 2factor auto is activated. (i still have a active cookie for browsing in account but can not make a nameserver edit etc). When this cookie expires i can no longer log in my account...

When i click resend code i get this error:

[HTTP 400] Unable to create record: Permission to send an SMS has not been enabled for the region indicated by the 'To' number: +31********. Resend Code

@Nick R

yea nick seem gone with wind.. idont mind ..his life..but letting folk know so we dont waste time tags and all would be... decent... sav going down drain? maybe... everyone seem Mia there

•••
expired is grace.. so they cant be expired and not in grace. make yo mind up dude
The domains are expired, but have not gone past the 30 day grace period. Have you or anyone else tried renewing any expired domains lately?

•••
The domains are expired, but have not gone past the 30 day grace period. Have you or anyone else tried renewing any expired domains lately?

is best u see expired mean grace. but I see what u mean cause at 30 expired they go to auction..so of course u cant renew then cause they ain't in your account hehehe... frankly all my renewals are expired...its how I roll... got 700 names at sav..my last exp renew was like week ago. never had issues. some more coming soon so I'll post if issues but given 100percent success b4... should be good. what errors u get?

•••
is best u see expired mean grace. but I see what u mean cause at 30 expired they go to auction..so of course u cant renew then cause they ain't in your account hehehe... frankly all my renewals are expired...its how I roll... got 700 names at sav..my last exp renew was like week ago. never had issues. some more coming soon so I'll post if issues but given 100percent success b4... should be good. what errors u get?
Yes, I've been renewing expired domains on Sav for years, almost everyday. Now I am not able to. When I try I get the "Unsuccessful Items From Your Cart Notice". I was just wondering if it's happening to anyone else, or just my account.

•••
Yes, I've been renewing expired domains on Sav for years, almost everyday. Now I am not able to. When I try I get the "Unsuccessful Items From Your Cart Notice". I was just wondering if it's happening to anyone else, or just my account.

so this happens after u click pay or they dont show in cart or what? normally things like this only happen with pament issues.. do u use PAYPAL also?

•••
so this happens after u click pay or they dont show in cart or what? normally things like this only happen with pament issues.. do u use PAYPAL also?
They show in cart, I pay, but then I get Unsuccessful Items From Your Cart notice emailed to me, and none of the renewals go through. It's not the payment. I pay with credit cards. I tried renewing some domains that weren't expired and they went through fine, but I tried renewing domains with various expiration dates that were all expired and none will renew. I notified their support, but just curious if this was happening to anyone else.

•••
They show in cart, I pay, but then I get Unsuccessful Items From Your Cart notice emailed to me, and none of the renewals go through. It's not the payment. I pay with credit cards. I tried renewing some domains that weren't expired and they went through fine, but I tried renewing domains with various expiration dates that were all expired and none will renew. I notified their support, but just curious if this was happening to anyone else.

lol damn right sav is going to dogs... just tried renew couple Names... failed. never happened before... all we can hope for is its temp tech issue...else sav will be seeing 784484488588 exp domains transfered out as people desperatly try to save em..... so u say no prob now renew unexpired names??? well I sure hope transfer out works if worst come to worst we just all quit sav

•••
I'm starting to get peed at sav. they got best ui of all...best all around prices... but support has become junk... tickets need 2nd account which is ridiculous and unheard of elsewhere.. I even tried open that account and both my emails already used...one for sav the other whois... this is insane. top it all transfers to sav work as they plz... no confirm emails and I got names showing twice in my panel after transfer
.. wtf... top it all nick went Mia without a word... people do and tag him...what happened to professionalism... cherry on top today I learn cant renew expired names... and basically all my renewals are expaired... so after consolidation at sav of basically 95percent of my folio... just now I began transfer out some exp names... dyna here I come... I guess in life u get whAt u pay for... always

•••
as of few hour ago renew expired under 30day fails. they had well over a day.to fix it... nothing. they probably got ton of ticket about it.. oh wait that's right they wanted to.cut number of tickets and reduce staff so.they created need for new accounts to open ticket...so maybe they didnt get any ticket about this bug... ir maybe just maybe they decided to do single most cheap shot to domainers in history and disable renew on expired names... zero warning. bye bye sav..I'll miss u.... not.

this is what u get in life for wanting save few cents.

•••
I can confirm that manual renewals don't work currently, I opened a ticket moments ago. My last successful renewal took place 2 days ago.

•••
I did a test and renewed a domain, it was successful took a couple of seconds.
Here evidence.
Waiting now your evidences of SAV issues, yes they have issues but all of them were solved thru Ticketing not crying on NP's, else you look like a Dynaholer.
Screenshot (787).png

Last edited:
•••
Here evidence.
Waiting now your evidences of SAV issues, yes they have issues but all of them were solved thru Ticketing not crying on NP's, else you look like a Dynaholer.
Show attachment 235183
Was the domain you renewed expired? Expired domains are not renewing. I just tried and it's still not working.

I put in a ticket 2 days ago.

Last edited:
•••
Was the domain you renewed expired? Expired domains are not renewing. I just tried and it's still not working.

I put in a ticket 2 days ago.
Not expired, I have one expired but not plan to renew it, so can't test.
Why you people wait expiration date? Renewal is done one month before expiry or better one year before expiry if domain is important, considering that prices go up this is a must to renew for many years.

•••
I'm not renewing expired domains, they are all within 30 days of expiration. It seems the issue is with bulk renewals. I tested again with 4 domains and 3 were renewed, one failed to renew (all .com.)

Update: Renewing one domain works. Using PayPal.
Also, .net and .org renewals in bulk work as well. Perhaps it's related to the .com Registry?

Last edited:
•••
Here evidence.
Show attachment 235183

u look like savholer
ahah bahahah aha

Last edited:
•••
I'm not renewing expired domains, they are all within 30 days of expiration. It seems the issue is with bulk renewals. I tested again with 4 domains and 3 were renewed, one failed to renew (all .com.)

Update: Renewing one domain works. Using PayPal.
Also, .net and .org renewals in bulk work as well. Perhaps it's related to the .com Registry?

I'll give it a try. so u say we have to click domain name then click renew. cause I tried tagging just one so technically not bulk... and then pick renew from that top menu and it fails

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back