Dynadot

Sahar Sarid - MugShots.com

Located in Warnings and Alerts started by Grilled, Mar 25, 2016.

Replies:
Views:

1. Grilled

Grilled MIA VIP

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Grilled

Grilled MIA VIP

3. domainscot

domainscot Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

4. Grilled

Grilled MIA VIP

5. SpareDomains

SpareDomains Jay VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

6. MapleDots

MapleDots Domain Properties 2010 - 2018 VIP

493de1bdcfc553bac4a392101e3e7616.jpg

Just checked out the mugshots site.

What a bunch of a-holes

Did they ever hear of innocent until proven guilty?

May they owner of the site get hemorrhoids for the rest of his life so he truly understands what being an a-hole feels like.

7. rockefeller

rockefeller Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I think its fitting to post this here

[​IMG]

8. Kate

Kate Domainosaurus Rex VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

9. SpareDomains

SpareDomains Jay VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

:ROFL:

10. Goy Orbison

Goy Orbison New Member

Remember those false, yet bold self-serving proclaims of the audacious hack Sahar to blabber empty trite about wishing to leave the world a better place then he found it?

Well, to that record we hereby are adding a 25-page court document (.pdf) detailing who the phony two-faced 3rd-world smug evil hustler Sahar Sahid really is and just exactly to what extent he (and his motley crew associates, including his mom and sister) went out to ruin lives of others only so he can stuff his own filthy lucre grubbing hands and pockets:

assets.documentcloud (dot)org/documents/4465207/MUGSHOT-FILED-ARREST-WARRANT-Redacted

Put dot pdf after the word redacted above

11. Kate

12. Mahouni

Mahouni Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Yikes, they're going away for a long time. Money laundering, extortion hah the whole flush draw.

I don't think the regulators should publish this info at all to begin with(to also shame the ones being charged?). This was bound to be exploited by those who are willing to be the most ruthless (like Sahar Sahid)

13. creataweb

creataweb Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

So is the FBI going to seize the site and then put the owners pictures on there?

14. Grilled

Grilled MIA VIP

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  15. MapleDots

HaHa

Karma is a bitch

I hope @Grilled is savoring this moment

16. MapleDots

17. wwwulff

wwwulff Active Member VIP

It's hard to understand why the site is still active?

18. carob

carob Active Member VIP

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  19. carob

carob Active Member VIP

https://www.courthousenews.com/mugshot-website-must-face-publicity-rights-class-action/

20. Charley

Charley Striving To Be The Best VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Is that the real Adam Dicker ?

21. Josh R

Josh R Owner of BrandConsultants.com & TheDomainBlog.com PRO VIP

22. Kate

The affidavit tells a different story. Even his mother and sister are named as de facto beneficial owners.

23. texmexi

texmexi Upgraded Member Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

My response from onlinedomain.com blog: Also read my reply to Whizzbang's Topic Thread in News Section.

Karma in full circle. Told lots of folks over the years Sahar Sarid was a con artist and crook and not to be trusted. In late 1999 Sahar, Jeff bvhavanie and I became legal partners under global domains LLC and registered a multimillion dollar portfolio of expired/dropped domains. Sales were slow at first with lots of interest because of our asking prices, until we got a 2 character . Com on the drop and sold for $200k within days. That’s when all went downhill and Jeff and Sahar illegally terminated partnership with me as they remained partners with full portfolio.

Didn’t have the funds to hire proper legal counsel, so technically assume legally partners still today with domain portfolio and all earned ppc since late 1999. Unfortunately, still do not have the funds to fight this legal battle for my portion of the multimillion dollar portfolio. Money created greed and that produces crooks and con artist. Still have all documentation with list of names till that point, however not a list of all others for past 18yrs.

Notice how quite the domain blogs and industry are about this big news article? Completely ignored……..Karma was long over due for Sahar, Jeff, kismore, and many more not named yet. Like his family mother and sister. Now maybe folks will agree with what I said many times over the years about Sahar Saris, regardless of the bs fluff article on dnjournal.com published. Everyone looking at him as an icon in industry. Still looking for a top IP lawyer to assist with pursing this multi million dollar case that would be worth their time with lawsuit. There are many other unpublished stories of scandals, crooks, and cons in the domain industry never published. Feel free to email for detailed info or want to publish a full factual article on my comment here with Sahar Sarid and Jeff Bvhanie. Kishmore bvhavanie is Jeff’s brother who were living in Hong Kong back then and Sahar was living outside of Houston.
    Thanks Konstantinos for being the first one publishing this article and letting me post how I was victimized criminally by Sahar Sarid and Kismore "Jeff" Bvhavanie.

I can be emailed at texmexi (@) yahoo.com if interested in publishing another factual criminal multi million dollar business crime with my story involving Kismore aka Jeff Bhavanie, and Sahar Sarid on my posting above with documentation and full list of names verifying value of portfolio alone at that stage, not including PPC revenue and Domain Sales completed.

In addition, Criminal/Business/IP Lawyers, etc can email me directly if interested in pursuing lawsuit on this multi million dollar domain portfolio, domain sales completed, and PPC revenue past 18yrs. Lawsuit has solid foundation and documentation to be awarded punitive damages, domain portfolio, and lost revenue. Is there a statue of Limitations for such criminal/business lawsuit cases, if any?

24. nitg16

nitg16 DNDiary.com VIP

Domainers can be partly blamed.

Whenever there is a news/report about someone making a huge sale or about someone who owns a crazy portfolio enough to buy private islands, domainers/blogs/publications create a huge hype and give them status of demigods.

Few people know each other personally in this industry and most transactions are anonymous and online. We simply cannot judge a person based on his portfolio value.

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  25. Grilled

Grilled MIA VIP

In 2016 Fusion TV filmed an investigative video documentary on Mugshots.com. Its now on Netflix. Season 1 Episode 2 titled Mugged.

netflix.com/title/80175331

Watch minute 28:00 to 31:00 --- Sahar makes his on camera debut in the 29th minute.

Last edited: May 28, 2018

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!