Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Domain: S u p e r n a t u r a l . t v

Supernatural:

1. of or relating to an order of existence beyond the visible observable universe
especially : of or relating to God or a god, demigod, spirit, or devil
2. departing from what is usual or normal especially so as to appear to transcend the laws of nature
3. attributed to an invisible agent (such as a ghost or spirit)

It pairs with other related names on my folio, like mysteries, mysterious, ovni (.tv)
I have a feeling that it has better potential than the names above. I want your opinion about its value. Thanks in advance.
1636051558308.jpeg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Another interesting one, offers accepted. Hard to valuate. I'd probably have an easier time with below, with regards to "supernatural":

Ghost
Magic
Psychic
Weird
Phantom

IMO

•••
Thanks @jhm For this one, i would say offers not accepted, or not accepted too easily, because is a high quality name. But setting BIN is always a tough decision and always will be. Go for low five figures here?

•••
Thanks @jhm For this one, i would say offers not accepted, or not accepted too easily, because is a high quality name. But setting BIN is always a tough decision and always will be. Go for low five figures here?
There is a TV series called "Supernatural", I know that much. You may as well aim high. With a dot TV extension, if the word is truly decent, I find these to be quite wide in value (sometimes). You'll get 3 figure offers, then a unicorn in the distance standing on a hill drops thousands. Wait around, see what happens

IMO

Last edited:
•••
There is a TV series called "Supernatural", I know that much. You may as well aim high. With a dot TV extension, if the word is truly decent, I find these to be quite wide in value (sometimes). You'll get 3 figure offers, then a unicorn in the distance standing on a hill drops thousands. Wait around, see what happens

IMO
Yes, i have heard about these TV series. Hopefully, i believe that my name doesn't relies on that. Its meaning i think i good enough, hope i am not wrong. You know, the popularity of the series. Final price has to do with the type of buyer. By the way, i have set in my general plan a minimum limit of low thousands for all my names.

•••
Solid name. Hold and wait for an end user. MHO

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back