Similar past sales:
virtualreality.io 1,590 USD 2018-11-18 Dynadot
virtualreality.info 1,353 USD 2017-07-06 Flippa
virtualreality.com.au 8,136 USD 2013-04-10 NetFleet
Please appraise it.
beda4e497fce55fb_800x800ar.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Niue ยท Population

1.19 Thousand

•••
Niue ยท Population

1.19 Thousand
.nu works as a second Swedish extension. As "nu" means "now" in Sweden this extension is used on Sweden, Netherlands, Denmark and Belgium.

•••
I hear that is what people use it for but the country code for Nuie some have 20 years invested in them as was one of the first cc available I had a few like fruit eg wayback http://dnpric.es/?q=.nu CC are not bad find more population is my tip. I know keywords in com.au had traffic as knew owner. You can see some decent sales but hard to appraise it 2k blackjack sale would be my closest related sale. Time date sold price considered.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, $1k-$2k is the usual selling range. My last inbound offer (rejected) was from Netherlands. It is commonly used in those countries.
I also used to outbound for similar .se, .nl, .dk or .be users.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, $1k-$2k is the usual selling range. My last inbound offer (rejected) was from Netherlands. It is commonly used in those countries.
I also used to outbound for similar .se, .nl, .dk or .be users.
I would have lost waiting for the market not always good being first. I can't remember if they were cheap or not.

Last edited:
•••
I would have lost waiting for the market not always good being first. I can't remember if they were cheap or not.
I have a quite small .nu portfolio. I plan to keep the keepers and drop the droppers. To say the truth, I have not so much time to outbound them, but I keep them as part of my whole portfolio. It is not safe investment, but again, I will it some time and see.

Last edited:
•••
I have a quite small .nu portfolio. I plan to keep the keepers and drop the droppers. To say the truth, I have not so much time to outbound them, but I keep them as part of my whole portfolio. It is not safe investment, but again, I will it some time and see.
Honestly I would recommend outbound on dot nu and push for offers I don't do much of it but end users are not domainers and I would think outbound is how some of these numbers have been obtained.

•••
Honestly I would recommend outbound on dot nu and push for offers I don't do much of it but end users are not domainers and I would think outbound is how some of these numbers have been obtained.
You are right, I will give some more effort to sell them. Unfortunately, and this is big minus, I can't list .nu names on Godaddy. I hope it will be changed at future.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the pageโ€™s height.
Back