Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Domain: S u p e r n a t u r a l . t v

Supernatural:

1. of or relating to an order of existence beyond the visible observable universe
especially : of or relating to God or a god, demigod, spirit, or devil
2. departing from what is usual or normal especially so as to appear to transcend the laws of nature
3. attributed to an invisible agent (such as a ghost or spirit)

It pairs with other related names on my folio, like mysteries, mysterious, ovni (.tv)
I have a feeling that it has better potential than the names above. I want your opinion about its value. Thanks in advance.
1636051558308.jpeg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks @jhm For this one, i would say offers not accepted, or not accepted too easily, because is a high quality name. But setting BIN is always a tough decision and always will be. Go for low five figures here?

•••
There is a TV series called "Supernatural", I know that much. You may as well aim high. With a dot TV extension, if the word is truly decent, I find these to be quite wide in value (sometimes). You'll get 3 figure offers, then a unicorn in the distance standing on a hill drops thousands. Wait around, see what happens

IMO
Yes, i have heard about these TV series. Hopefully, i believe that my name doesn't relies on that. Its meaning i think i good enough, hope i am not wrong. You know, the popularity of the series. Final price has to do with the type of buyer. By the way, i have set in my general plan a minimum limit of low thousands for all my names.

•••
Another interesting one, offers accepted. Hard to valuate. I'd probably have an easier time with below, with regards to "supernatural":

Ghost
Magic
Psychic
Weird
Phantom

IMO

•••
Solid name. Hold and wait for an end user. MHO

•••
Thanks @jhm For this one, i would say offers not accepted, or not accepted too easily, because is a high quality name. But setting BIN is always a tough decision and always will be. Go for low five figures here?
There is a TV series called "Supernatural", I know that much. You may as well aim high. With a dot TV extension, if the word is truly decent, I find these to be quite wide in value (sometimes). You'll get 3 figure offers, then a unicorn in the distance standing on a hill drops thousands. Wait around, see what happens

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back