Domain Empire

RookMedia.net ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just got an e-mail from them asking if i want to switch from Sedo to them(parking). Any reviews?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Martin,

I have applied for account and PMed you the details.

Awaiting approval

•••
Hi Martin,

I have applied for account and PMed you the details.

Awaiting approval

Hi there, sorry that you had to wait with your application. I am on it and you will hear back from us shortly. Have a nice weekend.

Thanks.
Martin

PS: Sent you a PM as well.

•••
I think all of you are a little cruel.

Hei, anything legal is fine. Even that is not black and white.

In fact, in this current economy, where so many people demand more redistribution of wealth, so many dictators corrupt, and so many thugs mugging people, and so many horor stories too scary to mention (3 letters starting with T), I am surprised somebody still make a big deal of an email.

Just want to say hi. Do you handle chinese visitors? Do you have cname or IP based parking? My method is a little different but so far so good. I SEO like hell and mainly got indexed by baidu. Do you have bing or google feed.

Hi Martin. I'll check things out :). So far, bodis, and voodoo pays me extremely well. Another good provider is always good to have.

Last edited:
•••
Hi,
I signed up many days ago and I didnt get any response from you.

•••
Hi,
I signed up many days ago and I didnt get any response from you.

Hey, could you please PM me your mail? I will take care of this.

•••
Hi Martin
Approve my account, pls
Check PM
Thank you

•••
I'd love to get paid the money in my account sometime soon! Been well over the 35 day threshold I believe.

•••
Hi Smurge,

payouts are always handled at the end of the month so you can expect money in your account soon. Have you filled in your payment details in your account? PM me if you want me to double check.

Thanks,
Martin

I'd love to get paid the money in my account sometime soon! Been well over the 35 day threshold I believe.

•••
I have used rookmedia.net, i think it's good.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
What are Rook Media like for domain names which mainly attract UK traffic please?

Does the feed have a good inventory of UK advertisers?

•••
hello!

when i land on my parked page at rookmedia i see no one ads related with the chosen category.. why?

•••
hello!

when i land on my parked page at rookmedia i see no one ads related with the chosen category.. why?

Hi Pablo, there are a lot of potential reasons for that. Ads are being pulled not only based on the selected category, but also based on the domain name, your historical browser data and IBA (more info here: http://support.google.com/ads/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2662749)

Hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

What are Rook Media like for domain names which mainly attract UK traffic please?

Does the feed have a good inventory of UK advertisers?

Azam, we are connected to the largest online advertising supplier so we definitely have a lot of great ads to display in the UK. Feel free to give us a try and let me know how you think it went.

•••
•••
Hi Martin
Does rookmedia.net use Yahoo Feed or GG Feed ?

•••
Hi Martin

hello colley, I think rookmedia.net use GG feed.

I use rookmedia since november 2012 and i got a great performance from it.:$:

•••
Learn which parking platform delivers the most revenue in the largest comparison of services the domain industry has ever seen.

•••
Hi Martin

Hi Colley... My name is Joe Higgins and I'm a colleague of Martin's at Rook. I just signed up on this forum as I'm going to help out while Martin is working on a project.

PM Sent... Cheers!

•••
I´d like to hear some costumers experience results.

•••
Rookmedia support zero click?

Above need 2 months before optimize a domain.. They claim.
What about rookmedia? Generally how much time for best revenues optimization?

I'm trying by 3 weeks.. Low/normal revenues.. Trying with more domains

•••
I got payment today via wire transfer...

Thanks Rookmedia

•••
When do Paypal payments are made?

•••
Rookmedia support zero click?

Above need 2 months before optimize a domain.. They claim.
What about rookmedia? Generally how much time for best revenues optimization?

I'm trying by 3 weeks.. Low/normal revenues.. Trying with more domains

Hi Pablo... Optimization time depends on traffic volume. Search and click data drives keyword and lander opt for the most part, so the faster we're able to get that - the better. PM me and I'll personally have a look at your account.

We're currently testing a zero click solution so stay tuned.

Cheers - Joe

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Hey kurosaki - you are very welcome.

Hi greatwebss - Paypal payments hit on the 1st of the month.

•••
So January 2013 payment is the 1st February?
I'm over the 20$ threshold on January but nothing on my PayPal..

Joe just pm'ed my account mail to look for if it's optimized at the best..
One domain made 10$ the first day.. Then just few cents..

•••
pablohc86 payment for December is 1st February.

•••
I have signed up at RookMedia but never heard from them on notification.

Why?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back