NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
As a foreigner I've always been interested in American politics because it affects the rest of the world. I've always looked up to American's strong belief in freedom but in the last 10-15 years I notice that the American Mainstream Media (MSM) have taken control of the majority of the population's minds and have decided who should win the candidacy both for the Democrats and Republicans.

And this brainwashing seems to get worse all the time. Three years ago the MSM decided that Obama should be the winner and so they where very biased against Hilary Clinton. Result; The media and Obama won.

Now with the Republican nomination the Media is even worse as they seem to have already chosen Mitt Romney to win. What really amazes me is how the Media has totally ignored Ron Paul who appears to be the 2nd most popular candidate, despite the fact that he is being ignored. Just imagine if they (MSM) were to talk about him; He'd probably be the front runner.

Could this (ignoring Ron Paul) be due to to the fact that the MSM is controlled by Jews and they don't like the fact that Ron Paul has said the he would stop Foreign aid to Israel and the rest of the world. Or are they afraid that Ron Paul has the the best chance of beating Obama, therefore by choosing Romney, Obama will obviously have a better chance to win.

What amazes me is that the media is not even being discreet about ignoring RP. Whatever happened to the unbiased American media that the world so much admired? D-:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Creepy are people like yourselves who don't see beyond your noses. You've turned this thread about the "MSM bias" into a "racist" thread. Pretty pathetic. Everything is "racist" for people like yourselves.

If you want to have a political discussion, fine. But let's be civil and leave the personal attacks out of it - they're not called for and they're not appropriate.

•••
So failing to come up with a response to many reasonable questions/suggestions as to why Ron Paul is not considered a serious contender for the Republican Nomination (one of which is the agreed - he's not a Republican)....

You've decided to close the "debate" with the conclusion that your jewish MSM was right..I was going to laugh at you and show you how wrong you were by pointing out The Daily Show - but then I realized Jon Stewart is Jewish too!

I stand by my first post:

It appears you only have conclusions. I'd ask for more information but the debate is closed :)

Please go ahead and send me stuff on Jon Steward. I know he is Jewish and I love watching the Daily Show precisely because of his style of comedy.

I'm beginning to get irritated with this stupid thread because people like you and others ASSUME that I'm racist because I said the "Jews control the MSM" which is a fact!

Then you start sidetracking the issue of Ron Paul by talking about:

Yugoslavia had a civil war on racial lines. (it wasn't on racial lines. It was on ethnic lines)
The Hutu and the Tutsi? Heard of them? (Yes, they have been tribal enemies for a lot longer than you think)
South Africa and apartheid? (Everyone knows about this - but few know whats going on presently)
know what it's like to be Aborigine in Australia? a Haitian or Mexican in America? (No I have no idea what its like. Do you? BTW you forgot to mention American Indians; most Americans forget them anyway)
Heard of the BNP? (Yes, the White Supremacist Party in the UK)
What about Jean Marie Le Pen? (He has retired now. His daughter has taken over the party)

Any other "racist" questions you want answered?

•••

Last edited:
•••
content removed

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
(He covers the so-called "2-party system" at the 7 minute mark.)

Thanks for the refresher

RP needs to go 3rd party

The reps are going to hand it to Mitt Romney only to find out mr off shore cayman islands is unelectable.

•••
Random tidbit...

I had read yesterday that all of his stock holdings (he is the least wealthy currently running) are in companies with names "mining", "mine", and "gold" or "silver" attached. He has a wide variety of well established companies and penny stocks that all have to do with mining gold and silver, processing and all of the equipment it requires.

Goes along well with his libertarian persona huh? "Ron Paul does not need diversification!"

•••
I'm beginning to get irritated with this stupid thread because people like you and others ASSUME that I'm racist because I said the "Jews control the MSM" which is a fact!

It's not a fact. It's an absurd and offensive assumption. If the Jews control the media, why is it that daily missiles fired into Israel at civilians are ignored by the MSM, while the slightest move by Israel to defend its citizens is shown as some sort of atrocity?

Variations of "the Jews control this or that" were staples of the Nazis, and are still used today by groups who would like to see every Jew on Earth dead.

If you wanted to discuss Ron Paul, it would have been easier if you left out the bigoted, uninformed (and irrelevant) comments about Jews. Once you come out with stuff like that, it casts a shadow over the rest of your post.

So far as Paul, I think he's a crackpot, but a crackpot who often states the truth that none of the other candidates will even consider - such as America becoming a police state. Now, if only a respectable candidate would come along and pick up some of his points...

Last edited:
•••
content removed

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for these posts Microguy. I have seen many videos about all this stuff in Russian and in English of course.
Need to say that such theories are very popular in the Russian speaking communities in the internet.

As for me - I believe in all these theories.

•••
Blatantly biased CBS News Omits 2nd place Ron Paul from New Hampshire Poll results
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS9PkWls6j8"]blatantly biased CBS News Omits 2nd place Ron Paul from New Hampshire Poll results - YouTube[/ame]

This is just one blatant example. There are lots more.
Time to educate yourselves. You will never get the whole truth from the MSM. You will only be told who to vote for, by them.

Last edited:
•••
content removed

Last edited:
•••
Once again the MSM showed how biased they are towards Ron Paul on last nights debate, as that CNN puppet called John King tried, on two occasions not to let RP answer the questions. The audience was alert and showed its disatisfaction with their boos towards John King.

After the debates the CNN puppets with Anderson Cooper at the helm once again failed to even mention Ron Paul, who obviously must be invisible to the MSM.

I did get a great kick out of seeing Gingrich embarrass John King and the Media in front of a world audience, for asking that first question about his personal life.

Whats even more amazing is that the idiot John King went on to ask the same question to the other 3 candidates. How low can you go John King? Pathetic that's all I can say!

•••
content removed

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have really mixed feelings on all this..... I think it is very difficult to disagree with the fact that the media is, indeed, choosing to overlook RP's blatantly stronger ground in this election. As has been pointed out, despite the fact he is not a "Republican" per se, he has a growing following and has shown up well at the primaries. Imagine how much momentum he would have if the media presented him David vs Goliath(s) style rather than as the elephant in the room that noone but the audience wants to acknowledge? This sure isn't his first rodeo in regards to running for election and if nothing else his tenacity shows that he is determined to win and bring about change.

I also think that the FACT that he has more contribution money from military people than the rest of the candidates combined speaks volumes.

I believe that he is the most genuine of the candidates. Regardless of whether I or you agree with his views on individual issues, he is very transparent and consistent. He will either do what he says he plans to do or, if blocked, will expose the obstacles in a much more transparent, authentic and useful way than "them democrats" or "those darn republicans" etc.... I really don't think he would just "settle in" to business as usual.

And, on the other side, I really do NOT agree with his position on several issues. But, I would be willing to have them put into discussion again, or handled from a different perspective for a term or 2, if he was able to have the chance to REVERSE the direction our country is heading in the more general and dangerous aspects. I think that if he was to win, it would be a game changer.

And to refer to him as senile is way off mark.... watch the debates and you can just see the pain as he bites his cheek as other candidates fall all over themselves... or he reaches out and saves them with a prompt/reminder about what they "meant" to say..... the guy is sharp. He may not have "charisma" to some (I disagree..., sincerity can also be very charismatic), but he is authentic.

•••
I have really mixed feelings on all this..... I think it is very difficult to disagree with the fact that the media is, indeed, choosing to overlook RP's blatantly stronger ground in this election. As has been pointed out, despite the fact he is not a "Republican" per se, he has a growing following and has shown up well at the primaries. Imagine how much momentum he would have if the media presented him David vs Goliath(s) style rather than as the elephant in the room that noone but the audience wants to acknowledge? This sure isn't his first rodeo in regards to running for election and if nothing else his tenacity shows that he is determined to win and bring about change.

I also think that the FACT that he has more contribution money from military people than the rest of the candidates combined speaks volumes.

I believe that he is the most genuine of the candidates. Regardless of whether I or you agree with his views on individual issues, he is very transparent and consistent. He will either do what he says he plans to do or, if blocked, will expose the obstacles in a much more transparent, authentic and useful way than "them democrats" or "those darn republicans" etc.... I really don't think he would just "settle in" to business as usual.

And, on the other side, I really do NOT agree with his position on several issues. But, I would be willing to have them put into discussion again, or handled from a different perspective for a term or 2, if he was able to have the chance to REVERSE the direction our country is heading in the more general and dangerous aspects. I think that if he was to win, it would be a game changer.

And to refer to him as senile is way off mark.... watch the debates and you can just see the pain as he bites his cheek as other candidates fall all over themselves... or he reaches out and saves them with a prompt/reminder about what they "meant" to say..... the guy is sharp. He may not have "charisma" to some (I disagree..., sincerity can also be very charismatic), but he is authentic.
Couldn't agree with you more. I can only watch CNN (unfortunately) where I live and keep hoping that they will say something about Ron Paul. But CNN just keeps ignoring him. Today I watched Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper and during both programs NOT ONCE was Ron Paul mentioned.

Since CNN is an international news station, watched in over 100 countries around the world you would think these assholes would give equal time to all candidates so that people get to know the positions of each candidate and then decide for themselves.

I find it really hard to believe that the country that most talks about freedom and freedom of speech, has this kind of bias and censorship towards the only politician that could truely change the US. What are the MSM media afraid of? Why don't Americans demand fairness from the MSM? Why is it necessary to do so much research in the internet to find out the truth?
And why do these moderators in the debates make such useless, pointless questions.

In my opinion they should have most of the debates with questions from the audience (as long as it is not a chosen audience by the MSM). Normal people's questions make a lot more sense than those from the pathetic John King & Co. :td:

•••
:bingo:

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
The media can't change what he is.

It says that soldiers don't like being killed.

For the record I don't hate RP - I hate the middle class RP rah rah bumper sticker crowd that has no idea that his views are extreme.

His politics would not stand up to a thorough examination. I'm convinced the only reason he is still of "interest" is precisely due TO THE LACK of coverage.

The world has moved on since the 18th century; unfortunately, RP wants to live as if it hadn't, while putting a slightly modernist spin on things presenting a past that's not real either.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

And your view from Portugal means diddly shit. I think Ron Paul would tell you to keep yourself to yourself.. why are you entangling yourself in another countries' affairs?

Just curious.
No offence my friend but everyone has a right to their oppinion.

•••

Last edited:
•••
I am particularly frustrated this year. I think Obama is a terrible president, and that it is critically important that he be replaced with a fiscally conservative republican.

Yet, I dislike all of the republican candidates, as well. Romney seems plastic to me, I can't help but feel that Gingrich is part of the good ole boy group that caused this problem in the first place, etc.

I keep looking at the president and all of his potential competitors and I find myself thinking, "This is it? Out of 300 million people, THIS is the best we can put forth?"

I am very disillusioned about our future, and about the possibility of our government doing anything about the deficit.

All I know is, I am planting a big honking garden this year.

Last edited:
•••
content removed

Last edited:
•••
[/COLOR]
And your view from Portugal means diddly shit. I think Ron Paul would tell you to keep yourself to yourself.. why are you entangling yourself in another country's affairs?

Just curious.
I lived 8 years in California so the US has a special significance for me. I can see that other people's opinions mean "diddly shit" to you; I saw that on your very first post. You remind me of a horse with blinkers. You only see whats in front of you.

As for entangling in other country's affairs, let me remind you that a lot of people outside of the US have an interest in US politicians and how their foreign policy will affect other countries, since the US is the country that most meddles in the affairs of other countries.

Besides, this forum has people from all over the world and as far as I'm aware I'm not barred from talking about US politics at NamePros, unlike Ron Paul who has been censored and ignored from the MSM

•••
content removed

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back