Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
As a foreigner I've always been interested in American politics because it affects the rest of the world. I've always looked up to American's strong belief in freedom but in the last 10-15 years I notice that the American Mainstream Media (MSM) have taken control of the majority of the population's minds and have decided who should win the candidacy both for the Democrats and Republicans.

And this brainwashing seems to get worse all the time. Three years ago the MSM decided that Obama should be the winner and so they where very biased against Hilary Clinton. Result; The media and Obama won.

Now with the Republican nomination the Media is even worse as they seem to have already chosen Mitt Romney to win. What really amazes me is how the Media has totally ignored Ron Paul who appears to be the 2nd most popular candidate, despite the fact that he is being ignored. Just imagine if they (MSM) were to talk about him; He'd probably be the front runner.

Could this (ignoring Ron Paul) be due to to the fact that the MSM is controlled by Jews and they don't like the fact that Ron Paul has said the he would stop Foreign aid to Israel and the rest of the world. Or are they afraid that Ron Paul has the the best chance of beating Obama, therefore by choosing Romney, Obama will obviously have a better chance to win.

What amazes me is that the media is not even being discreet about ignoring RP. Whatever happened to the unbiased American media that the world so much admired? D-:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was hoping this thread finally was drifting into the sunset as it was untouched for over a month

•••
I was hoping this thread finally was drifting into the sunset as it was untouched for over a month

The commie liberals, you know, always wanting the last word...:hehe:

•••
Ron Paul has not quit yet so.... the thread goes on.
But we can talk about Obummer who is getting clobbered in the Polls (something JB Lions just loves showing.) and who, along with his DOJ Eric Holder now refuses to hand over the "Fast and Furious" documents. Something incriminating to hide, maybe?

That, along with the economy is gonna get Obummer kicked out of the White House in November. Its just a shame its gonna be Romney moving in, instead of Ron Paul.

JB Lions, show us the latest polls of your Prezy. :laugh:

•••
Nothing would please me more than Liberals and Democrats becoming extinct, I just hope I'm around to see it.

I certainly hope you mean this only in the sense that you're hoping for some sort of mass changing of political parties or something and not what I thought you meant when I first read it.

•••
Well we do have laws, it's part of the culture. It's always going to be legal. I think more the issue is what types of guns should be legal. Rifles, hunting types, 9mm, handguns etc. always. Machine guns and such are more the debate.

there is always the chance that the queen of England can come to clean the sh* out of you, so your better ought to be prepared :hehe:
that queen can :kickass:

Nothing would please me more than Liberals and Democrats becoming extinct, I just hope I'm around to see it.

Nuke the entire site from orbit--it's the only way to be sure :bingo:

regards,
tonecas

•••
I certainly hope you mean this only in the sense that you're hoping for some sort of mass changing of political parties or something and not what I thought you meant when I first read it.

It was meant in the sense that Men should be able to marry Men, that Women should be able to marry Women, That Pro-Choicers be allowed to abort their babies... The way I figure it, in three generations, there will be no Democrats.:D

•••
It was meant in the sense that Men should be able to marry Men, that Women should be able to marry Women, That Pro-Choicers be allowed to abort their babies... The way I figure it, in three generations, there will be no Democrats.:D

I don't know what's more stupid: the idea that Democrats and Republicans can be delineated by their sexual orientation or position on Roe v Wade .. or... the inference that people who are pro-choice use abortion as a tool ... or... the totally absurd notion that straight people don't have gay children.

Last edited:
•••

You might check to see if your ground wire is connected.

•••
You might check to see if your ground wire is connected.

You and defaultuser might want to check to see if your "sense of humor" is connected, or do you even have one?

Unbelievable that you two would actually take my posts seriously, that Democrats are either Gay or Pro-Choice, LMAO!!!

And while were on the subject, why not call Pro-Choice what it really is? "Pro-Death"

As for Ron Paul's position on abortion, I commend him for introducing and re-introducing the "Sanctity of Life Act" which I hope will be passed when Republicans take over both houses of congress and the executive branch next year :)

Last edited:
•••
And while were on the subject, why not call Pro-Choice what it really is? "Pro-Death"

As for Ron Paul's position on abortion, I commend him for introducing and re-introducing the "Sanctity of Life Act" which I hope will be passed when Republicans take over both houses of congress and the executive branch next year :)
Now the Pro-Choicers have another choice. They can choose to abort by gender depending on their tastes. Seems like boys are more popular (like in India and China), so, many girls have no chance to see the light of day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Planned-Parenthood-abortion-clinic-Texas.html

Pretty sick people if you ask me!!!
:td:

•••
You and defaultuser might want to check to see if your "sense of humor" is connected, or do you even have one?

Unbelievable that you two would actually take my posts seriously, that Democrats are either Gay or Pro-Choice, LMAO!!!

So you're for more government and having the government decide what people can and cannot do? Side note, abortion was the reason given why our crime levels actually went down and not up. It makes sense if you actually think about it. I think we might have less abortion if the people against it, weren't also against sex eduction in school/birth control like that nut Santorum.

Ron Paul has not quit yet so.... the thread goes on.
But we can talk about Obummer who is getting clobbered in the Polls (something JB Lions just loves showing.) and who, along with his DOJ Eric Holder now refuses to hand over the "Fast and Furious" documents. Something incriminating to hide, maybe?

That, along with the economy is gonna get Obummer kicked out of the White House in November. Its just a shame its gonna be Romney moving in, instead of Ron Paul.

JB Lions, show us the latest polls of your Prezy. :laugh:

Ok, here you go - http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

Oh look, I see 6 out of 7 have it for Obama and the important one they also listed on that page, the Intrade one 56.3 - 40.7

Last edited:
•••
So you're for more government and having the government decide what people can and cannot do?

Doesn't our Government do this already with Murderers? That's what abortion is you know, it's Murder no matter how you look at.

"What people can and cannot do?"

30 Million babies dead and you make it sound like were deciding on the right to walk to the park.

•••
Doesn't our Government do this already with Murderers? That's what abortion is you know, it's Murder no matter how you look at.

"What people can and cannot do?"

30 Million babies dead and you make it sound like were deciding on the right to walk to the park.

It's really a non issue, because it's legal and has been for almost 40 years now. It's just an issue used by politicians to get votes nowadays.

I don't like to see abortion, I think people should actually plan and want their pregnancies, but things happen.

If you're really against it, shouldn't you be for more sex education/birth control? How come people who say they don't like abortion aren't ok with that? How about you, what are you views on birth control, are they like Santorum's?

What about if there were none at all, do you think those children would have good lives? Or more apt to have bad lives/lives of crime, crime rate going up? Would you prefer that? More crime? Because that would be the end result.

In the end, while I don't like it, this is a woman's body and ultimately she should have the choice, not the government. But I've always been for more freedom, I guess you like more government control.

•••
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q03cWio-zjk"]Congressman Ron Paul's Farewell Speech to Congress - YouTube[/ame]

I disagree with much of what you say but there's a lot of truth in what you do say when you keep it at a high level.
I do think that Congress needs more people who can rock the boat.
I also think you're a nutcase and am glad you are leaving.

"When you cast your eyes upon the skylines
Of this once proud nation
Can you sense the fear and the hatred
Growing in the hearts of its population
And our youth, oh youth, are being seduced
By the greedy hands of politics and half truths"

Matt Johnson

Last edited:
•••
Probably, Ron Paul is not a bad guy.
He'd fit real well into the 1950s GOP politics.
But he's waaay too liberal for the GOP today, and way too out of touch to represent anybody today.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back