IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
As a foreigner I've always been interested in American politics because it affects the rest of the world. I've always looked up to American's strong belief in freedom but in the last 10-15 years I notice that the American Mainstream Media (MSM) have taken control of the majority of the population's minds and have decided who should win the candidacy both for the Democrats and Republicans.

And this brainwashing seems to get worse all the time. Three years ago the MSM decided that Obama should be the winner and so they where very biased against Hilary Clinton. Result; The media and Obama won.

Now with the Republican nomination the Media is even worse as they seem to have already chosen Mitt Romney to win. What really amazes me is how the Media has totally ignored Ron Paul who appears to be the 2nd most popular candidate, despite the fact that he is being ignored. Just imagine if they (MSM) were to talk about him; He'd probably be the front runner.

Could this (ignoring Ron Paul) be due to to the fact that the MSM is controlled by Jews and they don't like the fact that Ron Paul has said the he would stop Foreign aid to Israel and the rest of the world. Or are they afraid that Ron Paul has the the best chance of beating Obama, therefore by choosing Romney, Obama will obviously have a better chance to win.

What amazes me is that the media is not even being discreet about ignoring RP. Whatever happened to the unbiased American media that the world so much admired? D-:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not unions, marriage. He was always okay with civil unions.

And that's West Virginia, I watched a 60 Minutes episode where they feed their newborns Mountain Dew instead of milk and all the sex within the family stuff, backwards state.

So what do you guys think, is this going to help Obama or hurt him? It's not going to help in the Southern states. Will be interesting to watch the polls on this.
So in your opinion people who oppose same sex marriage are backwards? Wow, so far there are 32 states that are opposed to it. That's a lot of backward people in the US, right?

BTW correct me if I'm wrong, but some of the few states that approved Same Sex Marriage was thanks to a judgeยดs decision, despite people voting NOT to allow it. You call that democracy? Liberals have a very strange concept of democracy :-/

Yes Obama is gonna get his a$$ whipped in November by the worst GOP candidate, despite Obama's Political decision to agree with SSM, which might backfire on him, though I think the important thing will be the Economy even though the Liberal MSM is trying their best to divert attention to other worthless news. :td:

•••
"So in your opinion people who oppose same sex marriage are backwards?"

Basically yes. You might not be ok with it but when you inflict your views on others, to the point that they can't get married if they want to, then you are backwards.

"That's a lot of backward people in the US, right?"

Yes. We have the state of Alabama that has laws against sex toys. You can't buy them in that state. It's ridiculous.

"Yes Obama is gonna get his a$$ whipped in November by the worst GOP candidate"

We shall see.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQwrB1vu74c"]Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'? - YouTube[/ame]

Remember I talked about temperent earlier? This is recent Romney, comes off like as ass doesn't he:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daeNSedDqIA"]Mitt Romney gets snippy with Denver CBS 4 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
•••
"You might not be ok with it but when you inflict your views on others, to the point that they can't get married if they want to, then you are backwards."

And why should gays impose their views on others. Marriage is between a man and a woman.
Give it any name you want but that's not marriage.

Let me tell you something; Only 10 countries in the world allow Same Sex Marriage including my country. This law passed by a very slim majority here, on its 3rd attempt a few years ago. I'm opposed to it, BUT the moment the majority voted "yes", I respected that vote so now I have nothing else to say about it. But it seems that you and apparently lots of Liberals don't accept or respect the people's vote. In my eyes you are the ones that are Backwards and intolerant.

"We have the state of Alabama that has laws against sex toys. You can't buy them in that state. It's ridiculous."

Again, respect the people's vote. Besides, don't people know how to have a good bang without the use of sex toys?. Are you complaining about this law because you live in Alabama and can't get your toys to get horny? Good grief that's a real bummer! Why don't you take a vacation in Portugal, where we are tolerant about SSM and Sex Toys too!!!

"Yes Obama is gonna get his a$$ whipped in November by the worst GOP candidate"

We shall see.

The Democrats are already beginning to "sheet in their pants" with the latest negative polls,

"Remember I talked about temperent earlier? This is recent Romney, comes off like as ass doesn't he:"

What's the meaning of temperent?
As for the Video (which you claim makes him look like an ass), I made a super human effort to see it to the end and quite frankly I can only imagine that the Communist News agency "Pravda" of the Soviet Union days would have been proud of such a well done Propaganda Video.

I could also look for anti-propaganda Videos of Obummer and put em here, but that would be soooo "backward"

Like I've said repeatedly, I would have liked to have seen Ron Paul knock the sh1t out of Obama, but since the MSM and other dirty tricks kept RP out, I'll root for Romney who is useless as far as I'm concerned but much better than the super useless Obummer.

"Mitt Romney gets snippy with Denver CBS 4" - Video

She wanted his opinion about marijuana. Doesn't she have any intelligent questions to ask him. What's so important about marijuana in an election year? I would have walked away without saying a word. Well done Mitt on that one.

Hey JB don't you have any interesting Videos to show except for anti-Romney propaganda? :zzz:

•••
"And why should gays impose their views on others."

What you said is stupid. Somebody getting married has 0 affect on your life. If you were back in the 50's/60's would you be saying that to those during the Civil Rights Movement? How dare people have rights? Your recent comments here and earlier ones about Jews, very telling about you.

"Again, respect the people's vote. Besides, don't people know how to have a good bang without the use of sex toys?. Are you complaining about this law because you live in Alabama and can't get your toys to get horny? Good grief that's a real bummer! Why don't you take a vacation in Portugal, where we are tolerant about SSM and Sex Toys too!!!"

Are you just dumb? I guess you didn't notice this part - Location: Orlando or somebody who is into domaining, you don't know how to whois? Yes, it's a backward's ass law. If a couple wants to use sex toys, it's their business. Realize that sex toys are pretty mainstream, they're at Amazon, Walmart, local drugstores etc.

I would comment on the rest, but you're being consistently stupid today. Don't want to waste too much time on you today and your backward's ass views.

"Hey JB don't you have any interesting Videos to show except for anti-Romney propaganda?"

Um, that's a Ron Paul video. Ron Paul isn't your man anymore? Looks like you're a Mitt fan now. Whatever way the wind blows right.

Last edited:
•••
"And why should gays impose their views on others."

What you said is stupid. Somebody getting married has 0 affect on your life. If you were back in the 50's/60's would you be saying that to those during the Civil Rights Movement? How dare people have rights? Your recent comments here and earlier ones about Jews, very telling about you.

"Again, respect the people's vote. Besides, don't people know how to have a good bang without the use of sex toys?. Are you complaining about this law because you live in Alabama and can't get your toys to get horny? Good grief that's a real bummer! Why don't you take a vacation in Portugal, where we are tolerant about SSM and Sex Toys too!!!"

Are you just dumb? I guess you didn't notice this part - Location: Orlando or somebody who is into domaining, you don't know how to whois? Yes, it's a backward's ass law. If a couple wants to use sex toys, it's their business. Realize that sex toys are pretty mainstream, they're at Amazon, Walmart, local drugstores etc.

I would comment on the rest, but you're being consistently stupid today. Don't want to waste too much time on you today and your backward's ass views.

"Hey JB don't you have any interesting Videos to show except for anti-Romney propaganda?"

Um, that's a Ron Paul video. Ron Paul isn't your man anymore? Looks like you're a Mitt fan now. Whatever way the wind blows right.

:lol: Typical intolerant Liberal, that knows everything and everyone else is wrong even when the vote is against you. Learn to be tolerant; Learn to accept a NO vote. You would do well as a Liberal MSM journalist since you are so good at talking about non important issues.

•••
Just had a quick question for you:

"I'm opposed to it, BUT the moment the majority voted "yes", I respected that vote so now I have nothing else to say about it."

Since it passed in your country, and you were against it. Can you list some ways that this has affected your life, personally? Good or bad?

•••
And why should gays impose their views on others. Marriage is between a man and a woman.
Give it any name you want but that's not marriage.

Why is it a gay view?

Marriage should be/is nothing but a stupid religious ceremony. Let whatever Church / Religion you follow decide what the rights and wrongs are and keep the "institution" of marriage out of laws/politics and my life.

Democracies fail because half of the people are stupider than the other half and more of them vote.

•••
Just had a quick question for you:

"I'm opposed to it, BUT the moment the majority voted "yes", I respected that vote so now I have nothing else to say about it."

Since it passed in your country, and you were against it. Can you list some ways that this has affected your life, personally? Good or bad?
I can't say that its affected me directly, but I'm morally opposed to it because in my opinion it should not be called marriage. That is a religious union where the main reason is to procreate. Gays cannot procreate, Lesbians don't want to procreate so they just adopt: That in itself is a massive difference. Otherwise whats the point of marriage if you're not going to have kids.

Since Gay Marriage is relatively recent thing we will be seeing trends and studies in a few years time about how adopted children of gay parents have turned out. Lets wait and see. Its not a natural environment for me. I'm not against Gay Civil Unions with the same rights as everyone else, but don't make a mockery of people's religious beliefs.

Here, the gay marriage issue came into the news when it went to vote, parliament and people expressed their thoughts, which were split about 50/50. The vote was positive for SSM and that was the end of it. The Media and people accepted it, put that subject aside and went on with their lives.

But it seems like in the US, the Liberal MSM and Hollywood that has so much influence and appears to be mostly gay, will not accept NO for an answer and are really intolerant and quite vicious towards people who don't agree with Gay Marriage. They are vicious and insulting against religious institutions especially the Catholic Church which is one of their favorites for them to insult. Of course they don't have the balls to pick on Islam 'cause that could mean deadly repercussions.

Just look at what people like that pathetic creature Bill Maher, or the foul-mouthed pervert Dan Savage have said about the Catholic Church and other religious institutions. Absolutely no respect at all for anyone with a different point of view. I'm just naming these two but there are lots more, and quite frankly they are very lucky that Catholics are very tolerant.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/godandthemachine/2012/05/gay-activist-attacks-pope-benedict/

Even Manny Pacquiao was banned from a Hollywood Mall in LA because he said he's against Gay Marriage: Complete intolerance from the Hollyweird Elite:

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012...ao-for-gay-marriage-views-boxer-denies-quote/

If 32 States in the US have said NO to SSM why don't you accept it?

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Why is it a gay view?

Marriage should be/is nothing but a stupid religious ceremony. Let whatever Church / Religion you follow decide what the rights and wrongs are and keep the "institution" of marriage out of laws/politics and my life.

Democracies fail because half of the people are stupider than the other half and more of them vote.
So if Marriage is a stupid religious cerimony why would the gays want to get married. To become stupid? Sounds like an opinion coming from someone belonging to the stupid half of the population. Another great example of intolerance

Last edited:
•••
whats the point of marriage if you're not going to have kids.
Well the point is love. Man and woman don't have to love each other to have kids. You don't have to be married to have kids either.

The gays are not imposing anything upon you, you are the one imposing your personal standards.

Personally I don't see the point of marriage. I'm not into BDSM either (or sex toys). But I respect the free choices of consenting adults.
I have no problem with gay marriage. It doesn't affect me nor does it diminish my well-being.

People are free to make up their religious beliefs. But I refuse to abide by the more or less narrow views of others.

Gay rights have been gaining ground in Europe (and Latin America too)... because it is a non-issue actually. Nobody cares but the most conservative fringes of society (I have noticed that individuals who are at ease with themselves and have a fulfilled existence don't waste their time poking into the lives of others - live and let live).

PS: found this funny cartoon today. In French the title reads: US attack against Iran
Then the caption: we recognize homosexual marriage.

c201205112356271933993063.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Well the point is love. Man and woman don't have to love each other to have kids. You don't have to be married to have kids either.

The gays are not imposing anything upon you, you are the one imposing your personal standards.

Personally I don't see the point of marriage. I'm not into BDSM either (or sex toys). But I respect the free choices of consenting adults.
I have no problem with gay marriage. It doesn't affect me nor does it diminish my well-being.

People are free to make up their religious beliefs. But I refuse to abide by the more or less narrow views of others.

Gay rights have been gaining ground in Europe (and Latin America too)... because it is a non-issue actually. Nobody cares but the most conservative fringes of society (I have noticed that individuals who are at ease with themselves and have a fulfilled existence don't waste their time poking into the lives of others - live and let live).

PS: found this funny cartoon today. In French the title reads: US attack against Iran
Then the caption: we recognize homosexual marriage.

c201205112356271933993063.jpeg
You say that I am the one who imposed it. No you are wrong I didn't impose anything. In Portugal it was a Gay politician who kept on insisting on the Gay Marriage issue that ended up going on a national referendum on 3 occasions. I was asked to vote on this referendum. I did NOT impose this on anyone it was the Gays who imposed this referendum on us.

They won their cause democratically, people respected the vote so life goes on and you can bet that no one is ever going to try and reverse that decision, which is proof that there is a lot of tolerance about this subject here.

The gay marriage thing was bought up on several occasions on this thread by JG Lions, not by me. I replied to it, and JB got highly upset . Because I'm not a Politically Correct bullshitter I say it as I feel it without any fear of retaliations because of my beliefs, unlike so many hypocrites out there. This thread is proof of that, as the majority of people here have been vehemently against me in everything I write and no no has ever had the balls to ever admit that I was right in even one sentence. Something that I've admitted on many occasions

I don't have problems with gays or atheists but I'm not very amused when people put me down or insult me or my religion by calling me backward for not agreeing with them on a subject that probably 90% of the world's population is against it. So I'm not a fringe minority; I'm part of the majority.

Generally speaking I have found that Liberals or those that pretend to be Forward looking are the most hypocritical and intolerant people around and quite frankly not worthy of being trusted. Conservatives are not angels either, but at least in their case What you See is What you Get.

BTW I thought the cartoon was great. :lol: Obama's new "Weapon of Mass Destruction"

•••
"The gay marriage thing was bought up on several occasions on this thread by JG Lions, not by me."

Actually you first brought it up, I responded to it.

"This was brought up by somebody Obama not supporting gay marriage,"

That somebody was you.

"I was asked to vote on this referendum. I did NOT impose this on anyone it was the Gays who imposed this referendum on us."

This is so silly. You would have imposed if the vote went your way. You would have kept somebody from doing what they want to do, get married. Again, it has no direct affect on you. None of your business. So why do you have a problem with it? Because your own religious views. Those are yours. It doesn't matter to me what religion anybody practices, unless you use it to try to justify keeping other people from having some basic rights.

Sex toys, I brought that up just because it's so ridiculous and yes backwards. You can buy guns all day long but oh no, a sex toy, watch out. What a couple wants to buy for themselves is their own business.

Gambling, same thing. It's my money, I should be able to do what I want with it.

So, I'm always going to be against those people who try to inflict their backwards ass views on other people. Eventually all this stuff will be legal, just not as quickly as I would like.

And here you are acting like a Ron Paul fan, when he is more Libertarian, when you obviously aren't.

Last edited:
•••
"The gay marriage thing was bought up on several occasions on this thread by JG Lions, not by me."

Actually you first brought it up, I responded to it.

"This was brought up by somebody Obama not supporting gay marriage,"

That somebody was you.

"I was asked to vote on this referendum. I did NOT impose this on anyone it was the Gays who imposed this referendum on us."

This is so silly. You would have imposed if the vote went your way. You would have kept somebody from doing what they want to do, get married. Again, it has no direct affect on you. None of your business. So why do you have a problem with it? Because your own religious views. Those are yours. It doesn't matter to me what religion anybody practices, unless you use it to try to justify keeping other people from having some basic rights.

Sex toys, I brought that up just because it's so ridiculous and yes backwards. You can buy guns all day long but oh no, a sex toy, watch out. What a couple wants to buy for themselves is their own business.

Gambling, same thing. It's my money, I should be able to do what I want with it.

So, I'm always going to be against those people who try to inflict their backwards ass views on other people. Eventually all this stuff will be legal, just not as quickly as I would like.
You really are as stubborn as a mule. 32 states in the US have said NO, including high population states, that means a majority of people have said NO. Don't you get that? Why don't you respect what the majority have voted for? You have said that a majority of Americans are for SSM. How can that be when the majority of States have voted against it. Even in California the people voted against it but a Judge revoked it. A judge overruled the people's vote. How democratic is that?

If you approve Gay Marriage that's fine with me but don't shove your ideas down other peoples throats or call the majority of the population as "backwards" because of your liberal intolerance.

Whats so important about sex toys being banned in Alabama. Maybe their thoughts are evolving, like Obama. In the meantime while they evolve, let them use their imagination, like using bananas or pineapples (ooooo... that may not be a good idea) grapes, kiwis, avocados, strawberries, cherries... hey, nothing like some natural fruit for a good bang, otherwise there's always that good old blue pill that I understand does wonders to those that can't hold up.

How come you never complained about Obama being against SSM before he evolved?

As for Guns, being from Europe I don't understand why the US has hardly any gun control, I don't agree with it, but hey, the people voted for keeping guns, so I respect their view.

Trying to have a discussion with a Liberal is even worse than talking to a dead horse. 8-X

•••
You really are as stubborn as a mule. 32 states in the US have said NO, including high population states, that means a majority of people have said NO. Don't you get that?

Ugh, I just posted actual stats earlier showing you that wasn't true. Here is another - http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011...OK-with-same-sex-marriage/UPI-83211300553319/

and another

68% -- The percentage of Americans opposed to gay marriage in 1996, according to a Gallup poll.

48% -- The percentage of Americans opposed to gay marriage in 2012, according to a Gallup poll.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/11/politics/btn-same-sex-marriage/index.html

Fact is the majority of Americans are now ok with it and that number is getting bigger.

"If you approve Gay Marriage that's fine with me but don't shove your ideas down other peoples throats or call the majority of the population as "backwards" because of your liberal intolerance."

Again, not majority. And again, it's has no affect on you, but your intolerance does have an affect on other people.

"How come you never complained about Obama being against SSM before he evolved?"

Well, when you brought it up, I pointed out I thought he was always ok with it, but he wanted to get elected President and I said this was more of a second term issue, until Biden made his remarks.

"As for Guns, being from Europe I don't understand why the US has hardly any gun control, I don't agree with it, but hey, the people voted for keeping guns, so I respect their view."

Well we do have laws, it's part of the culture. It's always going to be legal. I think more the issue is what types of guns should be legal. Rifles, hunting types, 9mm, handguns etc. always. Machine guns and such are more the debate.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
:lol: Typical intolerant Liberal, that knows everything and everyone else is wrong even when the vote is against you. Learn to be tolerant; Learn to accept a NO vote. You would do well as a Liberal MSM journalist since you are so good at talking about non important issues.

wow, i could swear you could use THAT even more to describe a conservative....and how hypocritical is that statement about tolerance, in one sentence you admit being against SSM and then you accuse JBL of being not tolerate....(tolerance anyone??)...learn your facts, the SSM issue is based on RIGHTS and shouldn't have we ALL the same rights??

just food for thoughts...

One last thing, i really don't get it that you started this thread since it looked like you are a RP supporter but reading your latest responses, you might be a "redneck" err santorum follower?

cheers

liquid

P.S: i hardly post in this thread, just lurking... but you contradict yourself a couple times, sorry.....

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

I'm not into BDSM either (or sex toys).

DANG!!

you just let my fantasy implode.....:wave::hearts::lol::D:bah::great:;)D-:

cheers

liquid

•••
DANG!!

you just let my fantasy implode.....:wave::hearts::lol::D:bah::great:;)D-:

cheers

liquid

Repped, as I scratch something off my wish list :p

images

•••
Repped, as I scratch something off my wish list :p

images

LOL!

We might should try to use our "convincing powers", watcha think....hehehehehe

cheers

liquid

•••
You really are as stubborn as a mule. 32 states in the US have said NO, including high population states, that means a majority of people have said NO. Don't you get that? Why don't you respect what the majority have voted for?
You seem to be confused, democracy is not the dictatorship of the majority. Do we need to forbid everything that the majority does not indulge into ? What's the problem with sex toys ?
What's the actual justification for a ban ? Tell me.

Did the people really vote for it ? When ?
Many old laws are still in place, including silly laws because they have not been reviewed for a very long time.
Not all laws are reasonable, or in line with today's society.

If you approve Gay Marriage that's fine with me but don't shove your ideas down other peoples throats or call the majority of the population as "backwards" because of your liberal intolerance.
I see. So you're not against gay marriage per se. But if it was up to you it would never be allowed because it does not fit your personal beliefs. End of the discussion.
In one word: NIMBY.

Whats so important about sex toys being banned in Alabama. Maybe their thoughts are evolving, like Obama. In the meantime while they evolve, let them use their imagination, like using bananas or pineapples (ooooo... that may not be a good idea) grapes, kiwis, avocados, strawberries, cherries... hey, nothing like some natural fruit for a good bang, otherwise there's always that good old blue pill that I understand does wonders to those that can't hold up.
Why use fruits if they can use guns ? :yell:
Once again, you're missing the point. JBL pointed out some silly laws and you seem to think it's okay, that nothing should change or ever be criticized.

•••
D-: Wow, looks like the Pro Gay Marriage Brigade is out in full force here with their (pink?) feathers all ruffled up.

I love seeing all these Liberal know-all, do gooders getting really upset about their Sex Toys, or should I say the lack of them in Alabama. That is really a tragedy. Can't the Alabaman's order from Amazon, till their laws evolve?

"Why use fruits if they can use guns ?"

You sure have a great imagination. No one has ever thought of a Sex Toy Gun. That could be a great success!!! :bingo: Imagine playing Russian Roulette with you Sex Partner

The Presidential debates should focus on Sex Toys, Same Sex Marriage, legalizing Marijuana, giving all Illegal Immigrants "Carte Blanche" to enter the country whenever they want, with immediate social benefits, as everyone else. Oh I almost forgot, they should also debate giving free birth control pills to all the female university students, cause it can be quite expensive buying all them condoms.

Economy and jobs... :zzz: nah, that would be sort of backwards talking about those silly subjects.

BTW, I have a question to all the Pro Gay Marriage Brigade. Do you think smoking in public should be legalized? After all, they also have rights, right?

Last edited:
•••
Ron Paul turned the reigns over to Rand.

End of thread.

Final thought when it comes to the radical right:?

"Overcompensating"

•••
D-: Wow, looks like the Pro Gay Marriage Brigade is out in full force here with their (pink?) feathers all ruffled up.
That is not the point :gl:
I'm not 'pro'. Nor am I against.
Gay (or lesbian) marriage is not an issue to me, it doesn't affect me. But I can understand that it matters to some people.
I am pro-freedom.

Gay marriage has no impact on your life.
On the other hand your narrow views can be detrimental to the lives of others. Think about it. Don't be Manichean.

I love seeing all these Liberal know-all, do gooders getting really upset about their Sex Toys, or should I say the lack of them in Alabama. That is really a tragedy. Can't the Alabaman's order from Amazon, till their laws evolve?
It serves to exemplify the hypocrisy and backwardness of 'democratic' societies.
In the so-called land of the free the state has no business telling adults how they should conduct their sex life.
Should cigarettes and alcohol be banned as well if the majority does not consume any ?
I could live without personally, for others it may be difficult. Put yourself in the shoes of others.

Do you actually enjoy the paternalistic state deciding what's good for you ? Perhaps the state will want to decide what kind of books you should read too.

I have to echo the comments above. You started by praising RP but you don't look like a libertarian at all. You come across like a closet conservative :wave:

•••
I have to echo the comments above. You started by praising RP but you don't look like a libertarian at all. You come across like a closet conservative :wave:

On my post #378 I said:
"Like I've said repeatedly, I would have liked to have seen Ron Paul knock the sh1t out of Obama, but since the MSM and other dirty tricks kept RP out, I'll root for Romney who is useless as far as I'm concerned but much better than the super useless Obummer."

You are all distorting what I've been saying. Just like the MSM, allways distorting facts. Ron Paul was robbed of his rights to fair and honest media reporting, not to mention voter fraud... in the "Land of the Free". It's obviously impossible to go against the Force.

•••
lulz, still in the hunt and more importantly the message has been heard loud and clear.

From elsewhere...lol
Nothing says "Romney is Losing" like Romney and the GOP starting up a NEW PARTY together now in states where Ron Paul delegates have shut establishment people out of the Republican state conventions!

The Las Vegas Sun reported that Romney & the GOP are setting up a "Shadow party" there to run-around the Liberty movement's takeover of their state:

http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/ra...mney-campaigns-will-erect-new-organization-b/

[ame]http://youtu.be/UEHqcHRGnUY[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/YjEJBh5Oaj8[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/I7dPOJ3jGLw[/ame]

At the end of the day it doesn't even matter if he wins or loses; the message has been recieved and the change is taking place - most of you just can't see it because you don't look in the right places.

Last edited:
•••
He would make a great VP.

•••
I actually went through a conversion recently, I'm now for Gay Marriage, YES!, you heard it right!

I say let as many Gay Liberals and Democrats Marry each other as possible, I would even take it a step further and allow them to Marry animals, Gay dudes can marry their Billy Goat for all I care.

And I'm also for Abortion too, if your Heterosexual, we should remove all regulation so they can have one, or two or three, And if they cant afford to pay for it, let the Government pick up the tab, it's money well spent.

Nothing would please me more than Liberals and Democrats becoming extinct, I just hope I'm around to see it.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the pageโ€™s height.
Back