Domain Empire

Ridesharing/Carsharing Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

marcm

Established Member
Impact
There has been a lot of buzz about driverless/self-driving car domains (rightfully so as that is the near future), but ridesharing / carsharing is exploding right now. I am establishing this forum to allow us to showcase our domains in this niche and to foster a conversation in this community about this niche. Cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
:) shareable is ok here?

Yes...this thread is right for showcasing and discussing exact match keywords and brandables having to do with carsharing. In my view that would include domains with the words - shareable, shared, rideshare, carshare, ridesharing, carsharing, etc...

Last edited:
•••
e-RideSharing
e-RideHailing
eRideHailing
eCarpooling

•••
AutomatedRideshare.com

Last edited:
•••
All that is left lol

ShareableCar.com
ShareableTaxi.com
ShareableExperience.com
ishareable.com
MyShareable.com

•••
•••
•••
All that is left lol

ShareableCar.com
ShareableTaxi.com
ShareableExperience.com
ishareable.com
MyShareable.com

Thanks for sharing Elad...these are some killer brandables for this niche!

•••
•••
•••
I have Shareable/dot/ca. :)

This site has great resources regarding the sharing economy: Shareable.net. If you go to "How To", then scroll down to "Entrepreneurship", there's some good info on how some of us can develop our domains. ;) &There's also a "Transportation" section if you guys want to have a look.

Btw, can we change this to a "Sharing Economy" thread? Or, would someone mind starting a separate thread? I think there's a bright future for this stuff.

•••
Nearly forgot:

AutomatedRidehail.com
AutomatedRidehailing.com

•••
I have Shareable/dot/ca. :)

This site has great resources regarding the sharing economy: Shareable.net. If you go to "How To", then scroll down to "Entrepreneurship", there's some good info on how some of us can develop our domains. ;) &There's also a "Transportation" section if you guys want to have a look.

Btw, can we change this to a "Sharing Economy" thread? Or, would someone mind starting a separate thread? I think there's a bright future for this stuff.

With niches the question is always how broad to go. I totally support the idea of a "sharing economy" thread. I would participate in both this one and that one happily. I will totally be checking out Shareable (.net) and letting you know what I think...thanks for sharing. Sharing is caring!

•••
Two of mine in (.com) target car-sharing apps -

CarshareApp

and

CarshareApps

Last edited:
•••
•••
This thread is heating up. A few more of mine in (.com) -

ShareableVehicles (acquired from Elad)
ShareableTruck
ShareableTrucks
ShareableVan
ShareableVans

•••
SharedEVs .com

Daimler Moving Ahead With Up To €10 Billion EV Investment

The head of research and development at Daimler, Thomas Weber, has announced that the company will be moving forward with its plans for substantial investment into electric vehicles — with up to €10 billion ($11 billion) in total investment.

As Lührs put it recently: “Connected vehicles, autonomous vehicles, shared services, we call it an ecosystem … we see interdependencies.”

“Imagine one day — let’s say, at the latest, in 2025 — there might be a new EQ S-class coming around the corner, and you’re calling it through your EQ app. The car will be picking you up, driving autonomously in the garage, and then picking up the next person. We’re talking about car sharing here — fewer cars on the road, a very friendly ecosystem, and very convenient. You don’t have to call Uber. You call your EQ.”

Read more: https://cleantechnica.com/2016/12/08/daimler-moving-ahead-e10-billion-ev-investment/

•••
The words I am aware of for this niche are:

- Car share/car sharing
- Ride share/Ride sharing
- Car pool/ Car pooling
- Lift Share/ Lift Sharing

Any other terms people are aware of? I know Elad did a good job with the brandable word Shareable.

Last edited:
•••
My sharing ones...

driverlessautosharing.com
driverlesscarshares.com
driverlessrideshares.com
avridesharing.com
sdcridesharing.com
sdcrideshare.com
sdvrideshare.com

•••
Hand reg'd
Ridehailingapp
Ridehailingapps
Ridehailingcar
Ridehailingcars
Ridehailingvehicle
Ridehailingvehicles
Ridehailingservice
Ridehailingservices
Ridehailingcompany
Driverlessridehailing
Autonomousridehailing

•••
The words I am aware of for this niche are:

- Car share/car sharing
- Ride share/Ride sharing
- Car pool/ Car pooling
- Lift Share/ Lift Sharing

Any other terms people are aware of? I know Elad did a good job with the brandable word Shareable.

There are also "ride hailing", "car hailing", "e-hailing", "shared car", "car clubs"

•••
There are also "ride hailing", "car hailing", "e-hailing", "shared car", "car clubs"

Thanks mate, think it will help give people looking to invest into this niche some potential ideas if they are familiar with all the terms ;)

•••
The finance/insurance/lending side of things in (.com):

CarshareFinance
CarshareLoans
CarsharingLoans
RideshareFinance
RideshareLoan
RidesharingFinance
ShareableCarInsurance
ShareableCarLoan
ShareableCarLoans
SharedCarInsurance
SharedCarLoan
SharedCarLoans

Also applicable to this niche (as well as the broader "shared economy") again in (.com) -

ShareableFinance
ShareableInsurance
ShareableLoan
ShareableLoans

Last edited:
•••
Lift Share Domains

Lift Shared (.com)
Liftshare Car (.com)
Liftshare Taxi (.com)
Liftshare Cab (.com)
Liftshare App (.com)

Automated Domains

Automated Ridesharing (.com)

Self-driving Domains

Self-driving Car Share (.com)
Self-driving Ridesharing (.com)
Self-driving Share (.com)
Self-drives (.com)

SAEV's Domains (Shared Autonomous Electric Vehicles)

This is what TELSA call their shared fleet network (SAEVs)

SAEVs (.com)
SAEV Car (.com)
SAEV App (.com)
SAEV Network (.com)

Robo Domains

Robo Rideshare (.com)
Robo Ridesharing (.com)
Robo Carshare (.com)
Robo Carsharing (.com)

Selfdrive Domains

Selfdrive Rideshare (.com)
Selfdrive Ridesharing (.com)
Selfdrive Carshare (.com)
Selfdrive Carsharing (.com)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back