IT.COM

new gtlds Rick Schwartz: “Underwater domain investors FORCED to sell cheap.”

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Rick Schwartz is not a big fan of New gTLDs as I guess you might have heard over the past few years. He had been very critical on new extensions on his blog but then he stopped blogging.
His first tweet since 2015 was of course about New gTLDs and their 3 year anniversary this month.
Over 15 Million gTLD’s registered in 2016. Now, just a gain of 330,000 for 1st quarter 2017. Flat lining everywhere. Lots of drops coming!!...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
who is Rick Schwartz? domain king ,if he could make money from new gtld, he would be real domain king ,
if he could not, he was just a clown

•••
who is Rick Schwartz? domain king ,if he could make money from new gtld, he would be real domain king ,
if he could not, he was just a clown
I'd think if he was such a great forecaster he'd create an extension that was profitable. Not all are running on a loss, am I right?

•••
I'd think if he was such a great forecaster he'd create an extension that was profitable. Not all are running on a loss, am I right?

most of new gtlds(80%) may fail in future, but some of them(20%) will suvive, and few new extensions maybe good supplementary of .com .net .org and cc tlds(5%), if he was a real domain king or a veteran in domain industry , he was able to find gold from coal piles.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back