Domain Empire

news Rick Schwartz Maybe “Retired” But He Is Still The Domain King & Still Schooling Them Up

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
A lot of people in the domain world miss Rick Schwartz since he retired.

His “Biggest Fan” who writes onlinedomain.com openly stated last week he was eagerly waiting for a new post from Rick on RicksBlog.com.
The Domain King remains retired but of course he still owns a lot of domain names and gets offers to which he responds to.
Personally I hate when people write me about a domain I own and then use other domain names for sale to try to bring down the price of my domain.

If a buyer equally loves the other domain they found, that is much cheaper why would they write to me and not just buy the other domain.
Yes, Rick Schwartz is alive and well and still schooling them up and giving them hell.
Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Amateur move by this guy. He should of never told Rick that Flaunts.com is for sale for $1,900. Now,Flaunts.com is for sale for $500K.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back