Dynadot

domains Rick Schwartz Shares 85 Domain Name Purchases

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HuntingWhales dot com, I don't know how anyone can think 'i can make money from this act' never mind, someone who's made millions in domain names.

It's about morals and when you look at a person's portfolio you can see what kind of character they are sometimes.

Last edited:
•••
Some real nice names in there.

•••
•••
He bought MoveTeam.com, I own MoveYourTeam.com
Not sure if he means moving company or a business related use of team.

•••
HuntingWhales dot com, I don't know how anyone can think 'i can make money from this act' never mind, someone who's made millions in domain names.

It's about morals and when you look at a person's portfolio you can see what kind of character they are sometimes.
I think he was talking about people with lots of money...IE Whales they are called in finance circles.

•••

This is actually a great name in Crypto and the NFT market. Tracking "Whale" trades on the blockchain is huge.

•••
Awesome, Thanks for sharing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back