IT.COM

REVENUEDIRECT.COM! (Official Thread)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

With John Smrekar's "blessing", we give you RevenueDirect's OFFICIAL THREAD!
Please feel free to contribute your opinions, feedback, suggestions, etc.
Might I mention, there is also a 100% revenue share promotion going on now. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
still on hold, just wrote one email to the support for the "on hold" reason and when would I get paid.

•••
I get paid today..

thanks RD

•••
Welp I signed up the other day. She denied me and then I was like "what the heck" lol and she accepted me. So we'll see how it goes. I just added my domains today, and optimized them and customized them and all that stuff

•••
I'm worry ....

My revenue hasn't paid for 2 period payments and there is NO PAYMENT HISTORY, NO PENDING, NO HOLD, NO GENERATED even less PAID in my account for 3rd-4th ( 16-30 apr and 1-15 May ) payment.

Could anyone help me to resolve this problem?

I was sent many ticket to RD about this problem to find out "what is happened", but no replied.

•••
SearchGuru1 said:
Welp I signed up the other day. She denied me and then I was like "what the heck" lol and she accepted me. So we'll see how it goes. I just added my domains today, and optimized them and customized them and all that stuff

If you're referring to Loren 'she' is a 'he'.

•••
Avo19 said:
If you're referring to Loren 'she' is a 'he'.

Wow, just figured this out ... before I thought that Loren is 'she' :)

Ciao,

•••
Oh.. well.. sorry. I didnt know. And obviously someone other than me didnt know either. In USA Lauren or Loren is usually a girl. Lorn is a guy. or Lorne.

•••
Every Loren I know in the U.S. is a guy. Lorena, that's a different matter.

•••
In the UK, the name Loren is a female one. I once dated a Loren, and I can assure you, she WAS a girl!

•••
wiliambenned said:
I'm worry ....

My revenue hasn't paid for 2 period payments and there is NO PAYMENT HISTORY, NO PENDING, NO HOLD, NO GENERATED even less PAID in my account for 3rd-4th ( 16-30 apr and 1-15 May ) payment.

Could anyone help me to resolve this problem?

I was sent many ticket to RD about this problem to find out "what is happened",

but no replied.

I would contact Doster.com direct which own RevenueDirect and they do answer the phone.

•••
Thank,s RD

wiliambenned said:
I'm worry ....

My revenue hasn't paid for 2 period payments and there is NO PAYMENT HISTORY, NO PENDING, NO HOLD, NO GENERATED, NOTHING! in my account for 3rd-4th ( 16-30 apr and 1-15 May ) payment.

Thank's for RD.

My account showing payment history now with Pending status for those 2 periode. Very Glad :hehe:

•••
in australia we would think the loren was female ?????? ha ha true !

•••
sophia loren is famous female star , revenue direct person loren is very responsive and quick

•••
Revenue Direct is, apparently, a bunch of crooks. Yesterday they deleted my account without any warning or email. They then sent me this when I complained:

"We have received final determination from our upstream ad provider that
they are refunding their advertisers for your May traffic and not paying
any of May’s revenue to RevenueDirect. The stated reason is for policy
violations related to deceptively driving traffic to domains. As a
result, we will be unable to service your account going forward. This
situation is unfortunate, but we must ultimately default to the
judgments of our upstream provider in cases such as this. If you have
any further questions, let me know."

As I have previously stated, my agreement was with Revenue Direct. Not Google. I have emails from RD stating that their engineers validated my traffic as good. They paid me for the exact same traffic through the end of April in fact. I did nothing to violate my user agreement with them, but they have decided that they can cheat me out of what they owe me.

$35,0000. That's what they owe me. I thankfully had the foresight to download all reports, take screenshots, etc; before they took away my access. I also have all of their correspondence to me. I will be taking this to a lawyer. They have violated their agreement with me and I'm going to do everything in my power to make them pay for it. And I know I am not the only one who they did this to.

•••
madpoet said:
Revenue Direct is, apparently, a bunch of crooks. Yesterday they deleted my account without any warning or email. They then sent me this when I complained:

"We have received final determination from our upstream ad provider that
they are refunding their advertisers for your May traffic and not paying
any of May’s revenue to RevenueDirect. The stated reason is for policy
violations related to deceptively driving traffic to domains. As a
result, we will be unable to service your account going forward. This
situation is unfortunate, but we must ultimately default to the
judgments of our upstream provider in cases such as this. If you have
any further questions, let me know."

As I have previously stated, my agreement was with Revenue Direct. Not Google. I have emails from RD stating that their engineers validated my traffic as good. They paid me for the exact same traffic through the end of April in fact. I did nothing to violate my user agreement with them, but they have decided that they can cheat me out of what they owe me.

$35,0000. That's what they owe me. I thankfully had the foresight to download all reports, take screenshots, etc; before they took away my access. I also have all of their correspondence to me. I will be taking this to a lawyer. They have violated their agreement with me and I'm going to do everything in my power to make them pay for it. And I know I am not the only one who they did this to.
Sorry to hear about your story. For RD you were a pretty big sized fish they managed to catch. I wonder who will be the next victims, when they go fishing next month!

GIL

•••
How are these guys still in Business? I know so many honest domainers that have gotten screwed by these guys? I go to many domain conferences and I keep hearing the same thing about RevenueDirect.com. Just be very very careful.

•••
geezopete, I'm glad I never got any traffic when I had my domains with them.

•••
happy...happy....happy...

wiliambenned said:
Thank's for RD.

My account showing payment history now with Pending status for those 2 periode. Very Glad :hehe:

Finally, I got paid for those 2 periode. My paypal showing complete payment from RevenueDirect.

Date:
Jun. 5, 2008
Time:
03:01:02
Completed

•••
lol jesus.. look at all the convos i stirred up, about the name Loren. Go me! HAHA.

Well im with RD and I made almost $3 so far in like 2 days or so. Hope everyone else stops getting screwed over. Altho POET $35k? Thats a crapload of money. I cant see you ever getting that back. So if u gotta do what u gotta do to get your crap load back? Then you go do it! I feel really bad for you. But obviously if you made that much then you prolly had a good amount of money to begin with. I know its about the principality of it all. But just be thankful you still got your shoes, shirt, integrity and heart..

unless you really did lose your shoes and your shirt then... im a big jerk lol. Either way Im sorry

•••
No worries ;) I am indeed going to do what I have to do to get it back.

•••
Well good... And I hope u get your money back or hell at least part of it!

•••
Any updates?
I'm very curious regarding this whole fiasco.

•••
Several of us never got paid. RD will be receiving stacks of legal papers soon. If you continue to use their service, sooner or later they will cheat you as well.

•••
SearchGuru1 said:
lol jesus.. look at all the convos i stirred up, about the name Loren. Go me! HAHA.

Well im with RD and I made almost $3 so far in like 2 days or so. Hope everyone else stops getting screwed over. Altho POET $35k? Thats a crapload of money. I cant see you ever getting that back. So if u gotta do what u gotta do to get your crap load back? Then you go do it! I feel really bad for you. But obviously if you made that much then you prolly had a good amount of money to begin with. I know its about the principality of it all. But just be thankful you still got your shoes, shirt, integrity and heart..

unless you really did lose your shoes and your shirt then... im a big jerk lol. Either way Im sorry

35k JEEZ

•••
Yeppers $35,000 can you believe that? I cant even imagine making that much in a few months let alone losing it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back