NameSilo

REVENUEDIRECT.COM! (Official Thread)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

With John Smrekar's "blessing", we give you RevenueDirect's OFFICIAL THREAD!
Please feel free to contribute your opinions, feedback, suggestions, etc.
Might I mention, there is also a 100% revenue share promotion going on now. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well thats not something a potential member (me) wants to hear lol.

•••
Another reply from RD...Remember we were due payment on May 5th 2008

Here's the latest We've seen....I hope they are not just buying time and really intend to pay.

Date: Fri, May 23, 2008 4:14 pm
To: david

David,

We’re still awaiting a response from our upstream advertising provider regarding this matter. I assure you that once they have completed their thorough review of your account we’ll be in contact with you regarding the outcome of their investigation. This is a very serious matter for everyone involved and we’re doing everything within our control to speed up the process.

Best regards,

Loren

RevenueDirect.com

Last edited:
•••
Hi DnPresident,

I suggest don't waste you time at RD,advertising provider review your account just a excuse,I have the same experience.

DnPresident said:
Another reply from RD...Remember we were due payment on May 5th 2008

Here's the latest We've seen....I hope they are not just buying time and really intend to pay.

Date: Fri, May 23, 2008 4:14 pm
To: david

David,

We’re still awaiting a response from our upstream advertising provider regarding this matter. I assure you that once they have completed their thorough review of your account we’ll be in contact with you regarding the outcome of their investigation. This is a very serious matter for everyone involved and we’re doing everything within our control to speed up the process.

Best regards,

Loren

RevenueDirect.com

•••
Are RD scams? I've deposited their check to the bank, and from what I've read here, it wont be paid. Furthermore, the bank can impose a fine on me for a non-paid check...

•••
Why should they block a sent check? Dont think so.

The other persons even dont get a check... most get paid by paypal...

Greetings!
Sebastian

•••
This is another mail I received:

"Unfortunately we still don't have an update from our upstream advertising provider regarding their verification process. They had a long weekend, just like we did. It was Memorial Day weekend here, which means most offices were closed yesterday. We have a conference call scheduled with them today and should hopefully have an update regarding their progress.

Best regards,

Loren
RevenueDirect.com"

Greetings!
Sebastian

•••
i just got a "unfortunately your domains dont qualify email. Pfft dont qualify? Oh well. I told them I changed my mind about the site just the same, since everyone is saying they arent paying.

Well I hope you guys get paid. Now i gotta get back to finding a site.

•••
SebastianJu said:
This is another mail I received:

".....We have a conference call scheduled with them today and should hopefully have an update regarding their progress.
Best regards,
Loren
RevenueDirect.com"

Anyone get an update today, as per above?

•••
Avo19 said:
Anyone get an update today, as per above?

I got no payment for 16-30 April and 1-15 May.

Payment history for those periode was not seen in my account.

I don't know what shoul I do now.

•••
Join the club :( None of us know what's going on. RD needs to respond publically about what the current state of payment is.

•••
madpoet said:
Join the club :( None of us know what's going on. RD needs to respond publically about what the current state of payment is.
Normally "where there's smoke, there's fire". Lets hope you all don't get burnt!

GIL

•••
I am already burnt. If I don't get paid, I'll be toasted ;) I have a fairly good idea I know exactly what's going on and why, but I'm hesitant to post what is really just speculation. Regardless, they need to pay us.

•••
Another email...:

"Hello Sebastian,

We've received some new information from our upstream ad provider regarding this matter, however they have not provided us with their final decision as of yet. Until we receive a final decision from them we must continue to hold your payment. I believe there has been speculation as to whether we have been paying earnings out to any of our clients. I feel obligated to tell you that the payment hold issue is only affecting a very small number of RevenueDirect's client base. Most of our clients did receive payments on May 20th. I'll keep you posted on any news I receive.

Best regards,

Loren
RevenueDirect.com"

•••
A small number? How much is considered small exactly? It seems like a lot of people are complaining about them not paying or not being able to cash checks from RD and they all just happened to end up on this thread. Sebastian? Why is your money being put on hold anyway? I mean did you DO something against TOS, or do you really have NO idea what the problem is? (i didnt read this entire thread, and im not gonna lol sorry!)

•••
I wonder if it has anything to do with arbitrage.

( I took my domains out after I didn't get so much as a pageview there with them after six weeks )

•••
I didnt do anything wrong.

I had sent only best performing traffic in my opinion. No 2nd Tier.

I think (but dont know) the problem is arb. Everyone that choosed on registering to want doing arbi will be checked maybe...

And the reason for checking will be that the advertisers cried at google to see ads for parked sites...

That are my thoughts about it...

My only hope is that google will be fair enough to tell the advertisers they will allow the one of us where the traffic is converting fairly to go on this way...

Greetings!
Sebastian

•••
Everyone I know that did arbitrage is on Hold. Yes, the problem is arbitrage. Despite RD saying they allowed it, clearly Google has a problem with it. I've been biting my tongue for 18 days now, but I'm done.

RD currently owes me $35,000. No, that is not a typo. That is my earnings for May 1-10. On May 10 all my sites were shut down (even ones I had never driven PPC to), and RD claimed Google told them that they considered my traffic invalid. ALL my traffic was through Google (SN and CN). All my traffic had been fully vetted by RD. I have the emails from their support clearly stating that they considered my traffic good. They have paid me almost that much for past pay periods, so this was not the first time I had driven that volume of traffic. To date they have been able to give me absolutely no indication that I will ever be paid. And I am far from the only one owed sizeable chunks of money.

This will not end well. I have been very patient with RD, but I can't afford to be patient anymore. I am taking the actions that I consider appropriate to recover my money. I suggest the rest of you do the same. And for anyone crying bullsh*t, I am happy to provide full documentation including traffic stats from Google, my RD graphs, etc;

•••
Yikes.

I hope it settles out well for you.

•••
Thank you. I want to be clear, I am not saying RD is a scam. They have paid me, and paid me well in the past. I am saying that there is CLEARLY a major problem here. Just doing some private calculations based on what people I know have told me, they owe well in excess of $100,000 to us now. That's not a small chunk of change.

•••
If your advertiser accounts (AdWords, whatever else you might be using) are all in good standing, you should be able to use that to your advantage. You *should*.

•••
madpoet said:
Everyone I know that did arbitrage is on Hold. Yes, the problem is arbitrage. Despite RD saying they allowed it, clearly Google has a problem with it. I've been biting my tongue for 18 days now, but I'm done.

RD currently owes me $35,000. No, that is not a typo. That is my earnings for May 1-10. On May 10 all my sites were shut down (even ones I had never driven PPC to), and RD claimed Google told them that they considered my traffic invalid. ALL my traffic was through Google (SN and CN). All my traffic had been fully vetted by RD. I have the emails from their support clearly stating that they considered my traffic good. They have paid me almost that much for past pay periods, so this was not the first time I had driven that volume of traffic. To date they have been able to give me absolutely no indication that I will ever be paid. And I am far from the only one owed sizeable chunks of money.

This will not end well. I have been very patient with RD, but I can't afford to be patient anymore. I am taking the actions that I consider appropriate to recover my money. I suggest the rest of you do the same. And for anyone crying bullsh*t, I am happy to provide full documentation including traffic stats from Google, my RD graphs, etc;
I was burnt and toasted almost 2 months ago. My story is an almost a copy as yours. Its all related to arb. However, there is something fishy going on. I had all my domains blacklisted including a dozen that had never driven PPC to. I don't want to go into details in public, but I believe they are doing this to some domainers. They can't afford to do it to everyone otherwise they would close shop.

Time is beginning to prove that my suspicions were right. I hope for everyone's sake that I'm wrong!

GIL

•••
Seems to me that if arb is the issue then Google has been aware all along that
RD has been allowing it. So, the question is what's changed? Actually, I can't
imagine anyone parking at RD if there was no arb - their RPC's are overall
the lowest I've ever seen. People are much better off parking elsewhere if
they have domains with natural traffic.

Also, I don't see anywhere in there TOS where it says that we won't be paid until
their "upstream provider" pays them. The fact that they state in their TOS that
they can change the TOS without notice wouldn't hold up in a court of law.

•••
I just got an email reply from them because i raised the concern about them not seeming like they were paying people. And she assures me they do pay people.

"P.S. We do pay out our clients. Twice a month if you choose PayPal as your payment option, and once a month if you choose check as your payment option."

MadPoet: $35,000? THATS a lot of freaking money to be owed. I mean thats a lot of money in general but to be owed it? You must be really sick to y our stomach. I know I would be. Hope it works out for you eventually.

•••
Uh... Loren seems to be really fast at the moment 2,5 hours to get the respond:

"Hello Sebastian,

The issue isn't necessarily with arbitrage in itself. Our upstream advertising provider is in a unique position and is able to see how the traffic was driven to the affected domains. From the little bits of information I have so far, it sounds like the issue is with the deceptive nature in which traffic was driven to these domains that may have violated policies on the advertising side. I would imagine that those who have operated on the "up and up" from the beginning will ultimately pass the verification process, however our ad provider will be making the final call.

Best regards,

Loren
RevenueDirect.com"

By the way... 35,000Dollar? What was your pure profit in this?

Last edited:
•••
After all the emails, too bad RevenueDirect isn't responding to this thread to help themselves and their members.

Good luck to everyone involved.

paul

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back