IT.COM

REVENUEDIRECT.COM! (Official Thread)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

With John Smrekar's "blessing", we give you RevenueDirect's OFFICIAL THREAD!
Please feel free to contribute your opinions, feedback, suggestions, etc.
Might I mention, there is also a 100% revenue share promotion going on now. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what are the other 2 ?

dedekind said:
I applaud this initiative!

I have tested perhaps 80% of existing parking companies and seen their ups and downs. Now I stay with THREE companies, RD being one of them.

For newcomers to RD, just a few hints:

- RD accepts INTERNATIONAL traffic much broader than its TOS would suggest.
- It counts all clicks, not just the first one.
- Its basic feed is from GOOGLE, but it clearly has substantial secondary feed sources as well.
- Not all domains will out-perform with RD. It performs particularly well with high-traffic low-RPC domains, including typos! (It is a big difference whether you get $0.02 or $0.04 per click!!!)
- It beats everybody with its pay cycle: twice a month, 5 days after the earning period (precise like a Swiss watch)!

To be sure, RD is not immune to overall market weaknesses and turbulences!

RD is certainly worth trying to identify a part of the portfolio that performs particularly well, and to keep it there. I find its overall performance supperior to majority of POPULAR parking companies that are highly visible on this FORUM!

•••
•••
backpackets said:
hi mozzeratti
any updates regarding this matter.

RD still good place to park?

No, unfortunately I have no update as yet.
Tomorrow being Payday, I have just completed a lengthy message to
RevenueDirect support. I await their response.

In the meantime, I will begin systematically "unparking" my domain names that are with RevenueDirect.

I shall update as soon as I have something to report.

PS/ It seems that no one from RevenueDirect keeps up with this official thread anymore. That is a bit discouraging.

•••
I just found this thread..

I only joined RD about 8 weeks ago. 3 weeks ago I received an email about the upstream provider verifying my traffic. I thought, fine, my traffic is all direct with no arbi so I have nothing to worry about, and have continued adding domains daily. I have parked over 200 domains in total now at RD.

But after reading this thread I'm having second thoughts. I was told the traffic verification would take around a week, but have heard nothing more from them. Are they just stringing me along to fleece my revenue and then close my account?

I think I will start pulling out of RD in the next couple of days..

•••
My account have been closed and no any payment after provider verifying traffic,good luck for you :guilty:

FitLike? said:
I just found this thread..

I only joined RD about 8 weeks ago. 3 weeks ago I received an email about the upstream provider verifying my traffic. I thought, fine, my traffic is all direct with no arbi so I have nothing to worry about, and have continued adding domains daily. I have parked over 200 domains in total now at RD.

But after reading this thread I'm having second thoughts. I was told the traffic verification would take around a week, but have heard nothing more from them. Are they just stringing me along to fleece my revenue and then close my account?

I think I will start pulling out of RD in the next couple of days..

•••
The last post is at 11/09. They're no longer in biz isn't it?

They just say that you have problems in your traffic. Then they didn't pay others too. Then silence...

Along time ago I know someone that are treated like this by parkingpanel.com

He talked about it and his namepros account got closed.

Now a lot of my domains are gone from google index. I am so sad.... :'( :'( If only I read namepros first, I wouldn't had bother applying to them.

So this is what happen when you proudly list your domain names to a potential parking company. They ban you.

Last edited:
•••
johnhemore said:
The last post is at 11/09. They're no longer in biz isn't it?

They still pay me every fortnight, so yes, they're still in business.

•••
Same here paid twice a month like clockwork no problems here

•••
Hmm... Maybe they are still in biz. I am mistaken. I'll just email them again then.

If you go to http://www.revenuedirect.com/signup.php, they ask what kind of traffic we have. The choices are, Type in, backlinks, and arbitrage. Why they didn't list search engine? Do they really allow arbitrage?

I thought most parking companies want search engine traffic? Why it's not listed?

Is there a chance that they report to google domain names I gave them and then google deindex my domains? :'(

•••
johnhemore said:
Hmm... Maybe they are still in biz. I am mistaken. I'll just email them again then.

If you go to http://www.revenuedirect.com/signup.php, they ask what kind of traffic we have. The choices are, Type in, backlinks, and arbitrage. Why they didn't list search engine? Do they really allow arbitrage?

I thought most parking companies want search engine traffic? Why it's not listed?

Is there a chance that they report to google domain names I gave them and then google deindex my domains? :'(

They will eventually, maybe send you an email saying something like " Google is investigating the traffic source"

Good Luck

Last edited:
•••
I really don't want to get in the middle of the "controversy", but I never had problems with payments from them. :)

•••
The problem is not that they keep my $. The problem is much worse. 1 day after I applied to them ALL domains I listed in my application got delisted by google.

If they don't like the traffic fine. Why the hell reporting me to google.

I hate them.

Yes they replied. I gave them a full list of 600 domains. I ask them nicely what domains I put in the registration. They don't reply.

Simply applying to them is dangerous. Those insert a max of 1000 of your sites are a sure honeypot.

•••
atif089 said:
what are the other 2 ?
This seams to be AGES ago!!!
I have made a good money with TrafficClub before it lost Skenzo contract, and dissapeared eventually a year ago. BigJumbo (a Skenzo outlet for small domainers) had offered then to accept former TrafficClub customers, and I have jumped on the train, more than dubling initially my former TrafficClub income, based on the same Skenzo feed. (This just illustates how parking companies share the income with domainers!) Then came the big GGL squeeze, Skenzo switched from GGL(through ASK) to YHO, and the income went rapidly down. Still, as far as I can see, others don't do any better, and I am staying with RevenueDirect and BigJumbo(Skenzo).
Third company was DomainSponsor, showing good performance with financial domains, but that seems to have changed as well.

I am receiving RD earnings every two weeks with the precision of a Swiss watch!

Once I have revealed my best earning (adult) domain to somebody on this Forum and two days later GGL delisted it. (The guy must have had a lot of fun!!!) RD had promptly intervened with GGL and brought it back on the screen.

All together, in spite of falling earnings, I still keep most of my domains at RD, and I am more than satisfied with their support when I needed it.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe I didn't approach them well. In anyway, it's a bad idea to tell parking companies all your domains. They can just get that delisted quickly.

•••
•••
v5x said:
RD closing?

I found this thread via google: http://forums.dotsauce.com/showthread.php?p=3601

I wonder if there's any truth in this? I hope not as I've found RD to be an outstanding company.

In my RD account, I have no stats (visits/clicks/etc) for today, Thursday Feb. 5th. It displays 0 for everything. Anybody else with this issue?

•••
youngempire said:
In my RD account, I have no stats (visits/clicks/etc) for today, Thursday Feb. 5th. It displays 0 for everything. Anybody else with this issue?

Yes.

•••
Yes no stats here either. I've seen this before though - probably glitches with their database.

Perhaps RDJohn can clear these things up?

•••
Edits: my stats are showing up now

•••

wts the maximum click rate u hv got in ur account... :hehe:

Last edited:
•••
dedekind

You know what. Some people like revenue direct some people hate it.

So tell you what. One of you, dedekind, said that revenue direct is so powerful you can get domains unbanned by google.

What about if I sell my domains to you at a price of 12 times it's one month revenue. My domains still get like 7700 traffic per day from backlinks and stuff. That would count as expired traffics right, which is legal for parking right?

If after that you can ask revenuedirect to get google to unban your domains.

Let's do this 10 domain at a time first.

If you get the domain reindexed by google, cool. If not its a 100% ROI per year after year.

The way I see it is they are closing. One of their employee see lists of my domains. Get envy and bang me in the head hard.

Last edited:
•••
johnhemore said:
You know what. Some people like revenue direct some people hate it.

So tell you what. One of you said that revenue direct is so powerful you can get domains unbanned by google.

What about if I sell my domains to you at a price of 12 times it's one month revenue. My domains still get like 7700 traffic per day from backlinks and stuff. That would count as expired traffics right, which is legal for parking right?

If after that you can ask revenuedirect to get google to unban your domains.

Let's do this 10 domain at a time first.

If you get the domain reindexed by google, cool. If not its a 100% ROI per year after year.

Just to set the record straight, here is the key message from RD, regarding my delisted domain:

Hello *****,

Thank you for contacting RevenueDirect. In regards to your domain name - ********.com. Our upstream advertising provider G***** has currently fail listed the domain name. I have sent an e-mail to our account rep at G***** to find out why the domain was fail listed. I should hear back from him within 24-hours and will let you know what I find out. If there is anything else I can do for you be sure to let me know.

Best regards,

Loren
RevenueDirect.com

Well, I know why my top (generic, pure type-in and search traffic, 300 visits/day) domain was banned by G***** , and, I am sure, you know about yours!

By the way, this help by RD did not prevent me to move this domain elswhere a few days after, where it earned for a while twice as much. Now it is back at RD making peanuts (20% from the previous top), but I don't find another place where it would earn more!

As to your offer, I have enough domains to take care of already!

Last edited:
•••
Yea.... Revenuedirect is google's bed buddies.....

dedekind said:
Just to set the record straight, here is the key message from RD, regarding my delisted domain:

Hello *****,

Thank you for contacting RevenueDirect. In regards to your domain name - ********.com. Our upstream advertising provider G***** has currently fail listed the domain name. I have sent an e-mail to our account rep at G***** to find out why the domain was fail listed. I should hear back from him within 24-hours and will let you know what I find out. If there is anything else I can do for you be sure to let me know.

Best regards,

Loren
RevenueDirect.com

Well, I know why my top (generic, pure type-in and search traffic, 300 visits/day) domain was banned by G***** , and, I am sure, you know about yours!

By the way, this help by RD did not prevent me to move this domain elswhere a few days after, where it earned for a while twice as much. Now it is back at RD making peanuts (20% from the previous top), but I don't find another place where it would earn more!

As to your offer, I have enough domains to take care of already!

•••
I have no earnings update at RD since Friday 13th - anyone else getting this?

•••
Yes they are behind in populating the PPC revenue since Friday graph is only showing the CPM revenue.
Probably a weekend thing, expect it to get corrected on Monday

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back