Dynadot

TrafficZ.com - OFFICIAL THREAD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
TrafficZ.com - OFFICIAL THREAD!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the OFFICIAL TrafficZ.com thread!

Please feel free to leave your comments, questions and anything else you wish to discuss regarding TrafficZ.

We will also be posting updates and new features on this thread so be sure to check back regularly.

We are looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Regards,

Kristine B.

Thought Convergence, Inc

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
murrc2 said:
Hey man ye noticed a decrease in cpc today also. My domainsponsor account usually gets over $100 a day , but today and yesterday $20

I'm assuming TrafficZ was bad also? I thought it was just me.

•••
l2ride55 said:
No "communication" is a bad thing....

I understand ups and downs, just keep us posted.

I've been a good voice for them in the past, but their silence lately is deafening while their Yahoo feed is down. Who know's if it's just going to be a few days, or gone forever?

No communication, no business. I've moved on until I hear something to make me rethink my decision.

L2
How to see what the feed they use?I will take a look if they lost yahoo feed.

•••
Trafiicz seems to be performing well. CPC is higher than be4 for me

•••
Normal for everyone else? Not exactly sure what's up, but damn.. something is definitely wrong!

•••
SMBGeek said:
Are there ever clikcs that are less than a cent? I have seen where my names have multiple clicks for a total of a penny....

Hi SMBGeek,

It is possible to earn less than a cent on a click, our system tracks your earnings to the 3rd decimal. However, all increments of revenue are being recorded and will tally up with your daily and monthly totals. Hope this helps, please let me know if you have any other questions.

Happy New Year!

Best,
Lizzy

trlsker01 said:
What domain extensions do you accept for your platform?

Hi Trlsker01,

We take all domain extensions on our system, if you come across any domains that are unable to be import. Please let us know and we'll definitely look into it as soon as possible.

Happy New Year!

Best regards,
Lizzy Quiroga

spotedog said:
Did they send you a rejection letter, or just not answer your application?
Parked.com sends out rejection notices. I don't know if trafficz does. They requested proof of ownership from me, and I haven't heard back.

Hi Spotedog,

I would be more than happy to check into your application. Please PM me any helpful information to look up your application.

Best,
Lizzy

•••
i had submitted the answers for your questions on 24th, October. but...............

•••
I noticed , trafficz removed their advertisement from forum ,they put auction advertisement instead of trafficz advertisement.Ofcourse they also own auction advertisement.

•••
Dear valued TrafficZ clients,

We will be conducting a routine maintenance on Tuesday Feb. 24th at 8:00 PM - 9:00PM (PST). As a result, you will be unable to access your Domain Manager during this time. Please be assured that all domain landing pages will remain unaffected and all traffic and revenue data will continue to be accurately recorded during this maintenance window.

As always, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we take these steps to continually improve and strengthen our service.

Best regards,

The TrafficZ Team

•••
are your payments on time ? do you receive money promptly from trafficz? anyone havent received january earnings?

•••
Hi Boldpilot,

All January payments were promptly released at the beginning on February. Feel free to PM me your account information and I will look into your account and see what the hold up may be.

Best,
Lizzy

Last edited:
•••
TrafficZ said:
Hi Boldpilot,

All January payments were promptly released at the beginning on February. Feel free to PM me your account information and I will look into your account and see what the hold up may be.

Best,
Lizzy

I havent received my payment . pm sent

•••
Altough everybody took the revenue at February 9th.I received my january payment Today(27th). Late but Full payment. Thanks TrafficZ.

•••
Had about 15 names with Trafficz, didn't really optimize them, slowly re-purposing them at other places, not much revenue. I have to better optimize my remaining names but it's a hard site to navigate.

•••
I tried back TrafficZ for one day with two domains.

Attorney site: 10 cents/click
Business Incorporation site: 3 cents/click

That's very poor revenue.

•••
-corgi

I think, this result shows your clicks from the countries which doesnt have english as main language.I have average 0.25 dollars per click at TrafficZ.My friend has average 0.50.

when you apply they test your domains for optimization if you pass the test with good per click average you get an account.With this test they decide If They are going to earn a lot from you ,They give account.

•••
TrafficZ -

I applied to you guys back in January and have not heard anything back from you guys since. I followed up with an e-mail on the 3rd of March to just see if I can expect a reply of some kind. I received none. What is the deal with you guys?

Thank you -
Cho

•••
Same here

I applied way back when posted a previous comment about it on this forum one of the folks said to PM them and I did and they never replied back. The PM was back in Jan. I figured either they are too elite for me or they are the pits at customer service if you end up having an issue.

Boss da Vinci said:
TrafficZ -

I applied to you guys back in January and have not heard anything back from you guys since. I followed up with an e-mail on the 3rd of March to just see if I can expect a reply of some kind. I received none. What is the deal with you guys?

Thank you -
Cho

•••
I just got an email from them to activate my account, but I never applied :(

•••
I finally got a reply after almost two months later; 2 days shy of it. I didn't get accepted after all this time. Don't know if I posted on here helped or no. There is another parking company that answers questions with the quickness even though you're not a customer with them. I'm not bashing TrafficZ but if you claim be a player in the game and can't even answer simple e-mails with a yes or no. Then one must wonder?

•••
I was probably one of TrafficZ first ten customers and had an account for years and years. Tried to log in last week after about 1.5 years of inactivity and account has been closed.

I applied again last week but never heard back from them. Does it usually take this long these days? You'd think things would be more streamlined now.....or they are suffering financially. Who knows?

•••
I applied last week and received an e-mail today requesting a list of names for "testing". The e-mail indicated that this would take a week or two.

Their response time was reasonable in my case.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Hmm applied with about 1200 domain names.. No response?

•••
I think I still have the longest wait for a response

Seabass said:
You applied with 1,200? Or are you saying I did? I submitted maybe 10.

I applied back in Nov or Dec, they asked for owner verification of some of my domain names, made sense to me since I have them to the same P.O. Box but under my personal name and 2 or 3 different company names, so I sent screen shots as requested of all those that they questioned and got no response back. I posted on here and Lizzy asked me to send her a pm with details and I did back on Jan 10th, and havent heard back yet. I'm at about 600 domains now and may reach 1200 before I get a reply back, lol.

•••
Same here Lizzy got back and was appologetic, hopefully my account will get approved this time since it was so long ago, I had to reapply.

Seabass said:
They finally got back to me and were apologetic about the delay.

They promptly answered a few questions I had also.....so I can now say I am happy with the outcome. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back