IT.COM

[resolved] Your post with no reply after *12* hours wins 1000 NP$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post with no reply after *12* hours wins 1000 NP$

This should be fun... ;)

Post here whenever you'd like, and post whatever you'd like. If there isn't a post within 24 12 hours of your reply, you win 500 1000 NP$.

Let's keep it alive! :tu:

The stakes have been raised! Loscocco has donated an extra $500 NP to the pot!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wednesday, or the hump of the week

HUMP DAY!
The absolute BEST day of the week, the day of maximum hope that maybe, you might make it out of this week alive. A particularly good hump day can last you the rest of the week, and by Doomday morning (Monday) you survive by anticipating hump day. Nothing goes wrong on hump day

Most other days can be defined by hump day. Tuesday is the day before hump day. Thursday is one day after hump day. Except Friday is WOOOH!!! FREEDOM!!! Day, Saturday is Mostly Hungover day, and Sunday is PreDoom day.

Hump day has nothing to do with sex. Unless one wants it to. I like to declare the existence of hump day just to see people's faces. Usually being conservative and all
"Do you know what the best thing about Tuesdays are? Its the day before Hump Day!"
"What's hump day?"
"It's the hump of the week!!"
(they all shake their heads in pity)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
uber said:
HUMP DAY!
The absolute BEST day of the week, the day of maximum hope that maybe, you might make it out of this week alive. A particularly good hump day can last you the rest of the week, and by Doomday morning (Monday) you survive by anticipating hump day. Nothing goes wrong on hump day

Most other days can be defined by hump day. Tuesday is the day before hump day. Thursday is one day after hump day. Except Friday is WOOOH!!! FREEDOM!!! Day, Saturday is Mostly Hungover day, and Sunday is PreDoom day.

Hump day has nothing to do with sex. Unless one wants it to. I like to declare the existence of hump day just to see people's faces. Usually being conservative and all
"Do you know what the best thing about Tuesdays are? Its the day before Hump Day!"
"What's hump day?"
"It's the hump of the week!!"
(they all shake their heads in pity)

•••
•••
•••
•••
good morning everyone.
6:17am

•••
500.net

Current Bid:
( Reserve not met ) 6,100 USD

I think i would lower the reserve lol

•••
•••
Did you know that the food and drug commission,
or whatever they are called, have finally decided
to start marking "Food Allergy" warnings on labels?

Maybe now I won't have to starve trying to guess
what has gluten and what doesn't >:(

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
mis_chiff said:
Did you know that the food and drug commission,
or whatever they are called, have finally decided
to start marking "Food Allergy" warnings on labels?

Maybe now I won't have to starve trying to guess
what has gluten and what doesn't >:(

Like warning people there is peanuts in peanut butter

•••